WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

BellaCandleMom
12-31-2014, 08:06 AM
Happy New Year to you all! Looking forward to an incredible New Year with Mia Bella :)

We had a phenomenal goal setting call Monday night... great ideas! I am going to be sure to implement some of them this year.

What are YOUR goals for the new year with your business?

Alison :)

MrsTeresa
12-31-2014, 12:09 PM
Happy New Year! :D

BurningBelief
12-31-2014, 02:24 PM
Happy New Year Ladies! :D

I have a FEELING that 2015 is going to be EXCEPTIONAL for all in Mia Bella!

I was on that training call too and all I can say is.... be READY!

I am so excited for the coming year!

Number one goal for me is to requalify 10 K. Diamond.

How about you all?

sue311
01-01-2015, 11:32 AM
My main goal is to focus on Fundraising and the Vendor Program which means contacting all the schools in my area and getting fundraising brochures in their hands.There isn't a Scent-sations/Mia Bella consultant here so I don't believe anyone is aware of Mia Bella. I plan to change that. The Vendor Program is new to me but I am very excited about that. I already have 2 stores in mind that I want to approach.

Look out 2015, its a new me :)

BellaCandleMom
01-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Sounds awesome Suzette!! Great plans ahead! :)

Alison

BurningBelief
01-02-2015, 06:29 AM
Way to go Suzette! Sounds like an excellent plan you have.

Anyone see the email that went out this Friday morning? We have some exciting changes coming as well as some new products and more on the way! I can't wait! :)

BellaCandleMom
01-02-2015, 07:17 AM
Way to go Suzette! Sounds like an excellent plan you have.

Anyone see the email that went out this Friday morning? We have some exciting changes coming as well as some new products and more on the way! I can't wait! :)

I JUST saw that email Jen! Can't wait to hear all the exciting things happening this year! LOVE this company!

Alison

MrsTeresa
01-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Awesome! That is a great plan Suzette. :D

Yes Jen I just read that email as well. How exciting!
Can't wait to find out more. :)

Happy Friday!
Have a great day.

BurningBelief
01-05-2015, 04:25 AM
I am on pins and needles over here! Hope they spill the beans soon!