WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : questions about Scentsy

rainmyst
12-30-2014, 08:00 AM
is it really difficult to get people to buy your products and how do you advertise it

mariglynn
12-30-2014, 04:38 PM
Having a launch party is the easiest way to introduce Scentsy to your famiily, friends and acquaintances. If you can't have one in your home, ask a friend or family member to host one in their home or workplace. You get a generous sampling of our products in your kit including Layers products - carry the hand cream with you everywhere you go! And don't forget your business cards (also included in the kit).

Just by sharing you have become a Scentsy Consultant with everyone you see will generate interest - there are lots of people out there who are Scentsy addicts like me! I just got a new customer at the bank when I gave her my business card - her Scentsy Consultant stop selling and she was thrilled to have found me!

There are lots of successful Scentsy Consultants selling face-to-face, online or a combination of both! You just have to find your selling niche.

LAscents
01-01-2015, 02:41 PM
You don't ever have "to get customers to buy" - that would be suggesting that you have to convince them to get something that they may not want. Nothing ever sells itself, but Scentsy is an easy sell - it's the job of the consultant to introduce it to people and to continually work to find NEW people to introduce it to and them provide outstanding customer service to not lose those customers you've worked to earn their business.

Advertising doesn't generally work well in direct sales unless you're prepared to invest a great deal of money or time. Instead marketing, which is about building relationships and servicing customers is how you can build a successful Scentsy business.

amcawdery
02-18-2015, 03:19 PM
Share your love of Scentsy!! Be excited!! What made you fall in love with Scentsy?? =D I agree that a launch party is a must!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1