WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What Should I Know?

Schonel
12-27-2014, 07:26 PM
Hi ladies,

I'm new to both this forum and to the wonderful world that is Scentsy!

Until a few months ago, I hadn't heard of Scentsy. Since I've been to 2 parties and am hosting my own in 2 weeks which will be my launch party!

Just wondering if there's anything I should know about joining and launching my own Scentsy business?

I do know about the shooting star and scentsational start programs so anything other than that or anything you wish you knew when you signed up?

LAscents
12-29-2014, 10:52 AM
Congratulations on your decision! Rely heavily on the training center, News tab in your workstation, the consultant guide and the Scentsy standards. Many people skip over those resources, and they really contain everything you need to run a successful business. Also check with your sponsor, director and superstar director to see about a team page or group.

Schonel
12-30-2014, 01:06 PM
Thank-you for reply :)

Will do, thank-you! Won't have access to those until the 13th as that is the day we are doing my launch party so enrolling that day so I have as much time to use those first 15 and 70 days as possible :)

LAscents
01-01-2015, 02:44 PM
You sponsor is also to provide you with a copy of the Scentsy Standards before you enroll. Since you have some time before you're officially on-board you can spend time getting to know that document intimately and asking questions that it may trigger for you so that once you're in the computer you can take off running.

kainsley\
01-13-2015, 12:30 PM
Good luck today & welcome!

jibi07
01-14-2015, 09:18 AM
Hi there.. congrats and welcome to the world of Scentsy. I tried many home base businesses, Avon, Regal, Tupperware, Mary Kay and I can go on LOL but I never LOVED those products, and I didn't like how pushy the companies were, well it felt that way. Than I joined Scentsy under my sister in law. They are so helpful, the products are amazing and I honestly believe in their products. When I'm talking "Scentsy" to someone, I always make sure to hit the things that are most important to me... ie: they are 100% against animal cruelty, their Scentsy Bars are a food grade paraffin wax, making them %100 safe, like if they are ingested by a child or pet, really it's ok because they are a food grade so it won't hurt them. No soot, no smoke, No burn... these things are very important to me. So find the things about Scentsy that mean a lot to you, that are most important, and use them as your own tools for getting sales, parties etc. I can go on all day LOL I'm still looking to sign reps up in my area, hoping to grow my team and together grown and inspire with Scentsy. Best of luck to you, you will love it, and the support for consultants is amazing :)

amcawdery
02-18-2015, 03:16 PM
Welcome to Scentsy!!! You are going to love it!!! Check your workstation often for news etc. Also, the training is a MUST! =D If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask! =D

babyfirst
04-25-2015, 12:08 AM
You are absolutely right. I was SO confused until I dug into the resources page. It is a very large resource too.

LAscents
04-27-2015, 06:57 AM
You are absolutely right. I was SO confused until I dug into the resources page. It is a very large resource too.

Between the Resources page and the Training Center there is more than any consultant would ever want or need to be successful. They're both full of gems!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1