WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Lia Sophia outlet sale?

samsal77
12-27-2014, 06:42 PM
I just saw a website for the Lia Sophia outlet sale. Are reps being cut out of this? I didn't see it on my reps site, or any way to enter her name on the outlet site.

funmomma
12-27-2014, 07:18 PM
That would be sad. I know when Sensaria closed it was immediate, so different than this case, but for our clearance sale it was through our sites but none of us got any commission from the massive sale. I so hope the reps are getting some benefit from them staying open for a bit after the announcement!
Amanda

Crissy
12-27-2014, 07:58 PM
You are correct! We are getting nothing from the outlet sale! They asked us to finish out our parties this month and that everything would be 50% off and that we would make an extra 10%. Then they continued the outlet sale and even emailed all of our customers in our customer bank! I have had numerous people contacting me to order from the outlet. Sadly they have ruined my 8 years with them. Many of my parties from November are still waiting on refunds for items they no longer have in stock and they are not taking phone calls.
They even delayed our pay over a week and then it was wrong! So ready to move on with Lulu Avenue!

funmomma
12-27-2014, 09:36 PM
So sorry to hear that Crissy. Best wishes as you move into 2015 with your new endeavor. <3

Amanda

samsal77
12-28-2014, 04:26 PM
That's awful! I'm so sorry that people who have put so much into the company are being treated this way! Good luck with your new business!

wealthywarriormaid
01-07-2015, 06:20 AM
I'm sorry that you all are being treated like that! :( Just so you know if you're looking for a new DS company, Trades of Hope is offering $100 off their $399 kits to former Lia Sophia reps for the month of January. PM me or contact me on facebook for more information! facebook.com/tradesofhopeje They are a missional direct sales company that help empower women out of poverty around the world selling their handcrafted jewelry, scarves, handbags, home decor, etc. through home parties here in the US (and they have some US artisans as well!).

mariglynn
01-07-2015, 09:31 AM
WOW! That's horrible they're doing this to their Consultants.

cabimom
01-07-2015, 09:42 AM
It always amazes me how these companies treat the people who made them their money for all of those years. lia sophia would not have been as successful as it was had it not been for consultants like Crissy who built a customer base and organization. Shame on the owners for how they are treating these consultants. I don't know how they sleep at night. :(
I thought about ordering some of the jewelry during the sale, but now that I have heard this-I won't be giving that company one penny of my money.
I hope others will boycott it as well.

mariglynn
01-07-2015, 03:28 PM
It always amazes me how these companies treat the people who made them their money for all of those years. lia sophia would not have been as successful as it was had it not been for consultants like Crissy who built a customer base and organization. Shame on the owners for how they are treating these consultants. I don't know how they sleep at night. :(
I thought about ordering some of the jewelry during the sale, but now that I have heard this-I won't be giving that company one penny of my money.
I hope others will boycott it as well.

No money from me either - and I'm spreading the word about this!!

Crissy
01-17-2015, 02:47 PM
Thank you so much for not ordering from them ladies! It makes me so sad that in 1 month they have ruined my 8 fabulous years with them. I have sold off most of my inventory which was so helpful at Christmas time!
I am just getting going with my new company Lulu Avenue. I feel like I did 8 years ago! It is so exciting! They are listening to us and making amazing additions to help us book and recruit!
I feel so much better!

Thanks for the support :)

KMaher
01-22-2015, 09:51 AM
I wonder why they didn't just sell the company in tack rather than a shut down.

anyone know ?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1