WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Lionbridge Time Sheet

LBnewbie
12-24-2014, 03:35 AM
Please help me! I am a new rater and the offices are closed for the holidays. Do I put actual minutes worked on my time sheet or only the allotted time allowed for the task?
Meaning if I go over the allotted time I'm basically working for free?

TonyWonder
12-31-2014, 05:30 PM
I have the same question as the original poster +1

JJRR
08-15-2015, 09:58 AM
Hi.

You should report actual time, if you really too much exceed allotted time the team will warn you.

Here is a free PDF time sheet to help you: www.wahm.com/forum/google-rater-235/756239-pdf-time-sheet-calculations.html

:)

ss.aaronschwartz
08-20-2015, 05:38 AM
Bored of filling time sheet. We are using Officetimer.com time tracking software. It is user friendly application. Filling time-sheet is no more a headache. This application is very simple and easy to understand. Most of the organization is using this software.

You don't need to put actual timing's you can put approx timing's because it depends upon software whether it has timer facility or not. May time tracking application has start timer function so it makes easy to track.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1