WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Jaime Oliver At Home

udesignit
12-23-2014, 09:58 PM
The US direct sales arm closed this month, unfortunately. I looked at their catalog and they offered some nice kitchen products.

happymommy
12-24-2014, 09:04 AM
I saw his DS co years ago, but it wasn't open in the US yet. I didn't realized he had ever launched here. I adore him and everything he does for kids and real food.

udesignit
12-27-2014, 06:24 PM
The company launched in 2013. I checked out the catalog and went back recently to see what was added to the product line and learned they closed.

Online Sam
02-08-2015, 01:39 PM
If any of you see his meat loaf make an appearance in your local supermarket give it a miss... Everything else seemed nice but I think he hasnt tried Hus own meatloaf :-(

apopkin
02-11-2015, 11:30 AM
I haven't tried any of his stuff in store. In fact, I didn't know he had a line of food items. But I like him as a chef and what his mission is: teach people to cook with fresh, real food. So, I am disappointed that his company closed it's doors here in the US. But, perhaps they bit off more than they could choose and decided to focus just in Europe first and then they will come back to the US when they have a good footing.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1