WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Return policies?

liz.jewels
12-22-2014, 08:45 AM
On rare occasions, I run across customers with a complaint about our return policy. I obviously know what to expect with return policies from retail stores, but thought it would be good to refresh my knowledge of other direct sales company policies.

So, here are a few questions:

If the buyer changes their mind, how long do they have to return or exchange the piece?
How long are pieces covered by a warranty against defects?
Who pays shipping charges to return the piece being exchanged or returned for replacement?
Does the buyer need to provide an original proof of purchase like a packing or purchase receipt?
Are there any restocking fees?

Thanks for helping me with info on other companies. I've really only purchased from three jewelry companies, but never processed returns for any company other than the one I represent, so I'm not sure of the policies or how they are enforced in practice.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1