WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

BellaCandleMom
12-22-2014, 06:59 AM
I wanted to stop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas this week! We will be having Christmas dinner with family at our house this year. Menu is lasagna :) Will be sure to have my Mia Bella Home For Christmas candles going too :)

What an exciting week! What is your plans?

Alison

BurningBelief
12-23-2014, 04:48 AM
Merry Christmas to you Alison and Everyone!

We are having appetizers, playing board games and of course lighting our candles on Christmas Eve.

Christmas day - we are enjoying a turkey dinner with all the trimmings and chocolate cream pie for dessert.

I making a mess of cookies today and hope they won't be all gobbled up by my kids... but that's just a wish!

Will have to save some back for hubby and me! :D

sue311
12-23-2014, 06:42 AM
I have finished my Christmas shopping. Tonight we are driving up to Washington to look at lights. I haven't decided what I will cook for Christmas Day...well, my husband wants ham and sweet potato pie, no help there :). What are you cooking?

Merry Christmas to you all and a Prosperous New Year!

BellaCandleMom
12-23-2014, 07:25 AM
Making lasagna this year for Christmas dinner :)

Oh I hear you about the cookies Jen! LOL! The nummy desserts during the holidays are going to my waste already! :(

Suzette, sounds great... ham and sweet potato pie!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Alison

sue311
12-23-2014, 10:47 AM
Merry Christmas to you Alison and Everyone!

We are having appetizers, playing board games and of course lighting our candles on Christmas Eve.

Christmas day - we are enjoying a turkey dinner with all the trimmings and chocolate cream pie for dessert.

I making a mess of cookies today and hope they won't be all gobbled up by my kids... but that's just a wish!

Will have to save some back for hubby and me! :D

Jen, my husband would love a turkey on Thursday but its too much work considering I have to work the day before and after. What do you mean lightning our candles on Christmas Eve? Is that a tradition?

BurningBelief
12-23-2014, 11:37 AM
Jen, my husband would love a turkey on Thursday but its too much work considering I have to work the day before and after. What do you mean lightning our candles on Christmas Eve? Is that a tradition?

Yes! I light up a bunch of our Mia Bella votives in French Vanilla in our living room every year. :)

sue311
12-23-2014, 12:46 PM
Okay I had a brain freeze....our candles...Mia Bella duh (lol). My brain was somewhere else.

BurningBelief
12-24-2014, 04:16 AM
Oh, that's ok... I have brain freezes all the time. lol

Merry Christmas to you Suzette!

MrsTeresa
12-24-2014, 11:50 AM
Merry Christmas Alison, and my Mia Bella family! It's going to be a nice Christmas day here in the Turner house. And Friday we will be going to my brothers house to celebrate Christmas with my Dad, Sis, Bro and family. Wishing you all good things, love, gratitude and peace this Christmas. Have a good one friends.

:D

BurningBelief
12-25-2014, 11:22 AM
Merry Christmas Teresa! :)