WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : K&R are now co-CEOs!

liz.jewels
12-19-2014, 11:27 AM
Did you see the email from corporate?

Tom Kelly has completed his transitional role as CEO and our co-presidents, Kelsey and Ryane, are now also Co-CEOs.

The company is now officially 100% under the leadership of its founding families (although led by the next generation of those families).

With all the positive change we've seen since the reacquisition, I have to say that I am very confident in K&R's leadership, especially with B&T on the board of directors overseeing them.

And, as a business woman, I appreciate a leadership model that recognizes that two experienced business women don't need a man to lead the "business" aspects of the organization.

That being said...I will miss Tom Kelly. He is a total class act!