WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Amherst
12-18-2014, 04:52 PM
Cookie Lee was sold too. I'm wondering if someone can tell what were the changes besides the owner.

Cookie Lee founder sells cmopany- Direct Selling Facts & Figures (http://www.businessforhome.org/2014/07/cookie-lee-founder-sells-company/)

Wow! I'm just looking for a jewelry company and It seems like the "sold" bug is all around :(

cabimom
12-18-2014, 09:02 PM
You should take a look at Touchstone Crystal. Beautiful jewelry, great company backed by Swarovski.

KMaher
12-19-2014, 09:07 AM
Kalypso Twistz.925sterling silver with interchangeable genuine gem settings

liz.jewels
12-19-2014, 11:19 AM
Well, Silpada has been there, done that, and bought ourselves back. So, we aren't going anywhere.

Family owned and run (again), and going strong!

I will say that after reading the article, it sounds like this is a succession issue. She needed to be able to pass the torch to someone else to keep the company going. The best source for information on how this affects how the company is being run is likely one of their current reps. I'm sure corporate has armed them with information to help them process the announcement.

Amherst
12-20-2014, 08:00 PM
Thanks so much for your suggestions.

funmomma
12-20-2014, 09:04 PM
I used to have several friends who sold for Cookie Lee years ago! It's nice to see that it looks like, from the link, she is finding a successor instead of it going under.
Amanda

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1