WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Trades of Hope is growing!

funmomma
12-15-2014, 02:49 PM
Trades of Hope announced today that we have reach 1,000 Compassionate Entrepreneurs that have joined since our company started 4 years ago. When I joined back in April of this year I think I was around the 600th CE so we're really starting to build some world changing momentum!! So excited to see what we can all do together in 2015. :D

Amanda

cindi8d
01-05-2015, 09:25 PM
I love so much about Trades of Hope. Beautiful purpose and beautiful products.
The company NEEDS to be growing and reaching everywhere!

I wish you only the best!

Cindi

funmomma
01-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Thank you Cindi! ♥ In less than 72 hours I will be in Daytona, FL at Trades of Hope's 2nd CE training retreat. I know we are poised to explode and yes, we NEED to be reaching everywhere! Women from around the world & Compassionate Entrepreneurs alike are building sustainable businesses - together - and that's a beautiful thing.
We have been told that there is/are surprise artisan(s) that have been granted visas to come to Florida and attend the training retreat. I am SO very excited!! I can't wait to meet a few of our artisans for myself, hear their stories first hand and then bring those stories and the HOPE that purchasing provides back to my hosts & customers.
To a year of growth and helping the widows, orphans and the extreme poor step up & out of poverty. Because what we do matters! ♥
Amanda

wealthywarriormaid
01-07-2015, 07:27 AM
I'm so excited for you, Amanda! Perhaps a bit jealous too... but maybe when I'm past the littles stage I can go or my husband isn't working such crazy hours.

Anyone looking for a DS company, check out Trades of Hope. This company isn't just a job, but a way to help other women around the world as well!

funmomma
01-07-2015, 05:44 PM
The littles stage is a precious one that in hindsight goes way to fast - enjoy! I'm sure we'll all be updating on the TOH CE page throughout the weekend with pics and info. I do look forward to meeting you in Daytona Beach one of these years though. :) And yes, while it's a great way to earn an income.... it's SO much more than just that. ♥ Glad to see you joined us here at WAHM!

Amanda

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1