WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Dugsmom
12-06-2014, 04:00 PM
for your meal? A lady I know has offered to host my baby shower and wants to have it at a restaurant. I think I am going to have to help pay for half (which I can't afford to do because it's going to be pricey)or everybody will be expected to pay for their own meal.

How would you feel if you were invited to a baby shower and once you got there were asked to pay for your meal? Please tell me your honest opinions...I will not be offended. Actually, I don't feel right about it and am going to tell the lady not to throw the shower. I just wanted to see how people felt about this before I tell her anything.

Thank you!

*Bama*
12-06-2014, 04:51 PM
I have been to a few showers at restaurants and everyone paid their own meals. I think if you want to do something nice, buying some appetizers to share would be OK but not required.