WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

BellaCandleMom
11-26-2014, 07:20 AM
I am hoping you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Have a great week! Many blessings, Alison

BurningBelief
11-27-2014, 03:29 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you Alison and to everyone.

danasurvey
11-27-2014, 05:30 PM
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. :)

nishantchopra
11-28-2014, 12:18 AM
I am hoping that you all had a awesome Thanksgiving with your family.

BurningBelief
11-28-2014, 04:28 AM
We had a great Thanksgiving with family over. I was in the kitchen most of the day cooking, but it all turned out good! Took some great family pics and enjoyed our time together.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

BellaCandleMom
11-28-2014, 07:36 AM
We had a great Thanksgiving with family over. I was in the kitchen most of the day cooking, but it all turned out good! Took some great family pics and enjoyed our time together.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Same here Jen... in kitchen most of the day but what a great day it was spending time with family! Loved it :)

Now back to work today! Going to post our clearance items today.

Have a wonderful day,

Alison