WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Esbe Designs

udesignit
11-25-2014, 09:07 PM
Who has heard of Esbe Designs? Sara Blaine, who worked with Willow House, launched her own DS company a few months back. The website is live for those of you who liked her jewelry.

liz.jewels
12-01-2014, 12:13 PM
I hadn't heard that she had done this. I wonder how it will differ from what she did with Willow House?

udesignit
12-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Wow! It is great to hear from the ESBE designs reps. I have followed your transition because I was a WH customer and always liked Sara's designs. You need to visit and post news about your company. I am not looking for an opportunity, but others may be interested in a boutique jewelry brand. :)

liz.jewels
12-19-2014, 11:15 AM
Thanks for all the posts from new folks with this company. I would just love to know how this is different (or the same) from what Sara did with Willow House. I'm not interested in purchasing or being a rep. I just think, being in the jewelry biz, it's good to know what else is out there for both my customers and my team.

starbirdy66
12-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Posts have been removed from the thread that included any self-promotional information (emails, links, etc.). Please refer to the rules for more information. You are welcome to post information about the company but advertising and recruiting is only allowed in the Promote Your Business forums.

http://www.wahm.com/forum/wahm-com-announcements-31/588887-welcome-wahm-forum-rules-read-before-posting.html

Thank you.

utopiandream78
12-31-2014, 03:40 PM
I agree. I like being "in the know" that's one of the big reasons I'm here WAHM.com forums.
-lots to see and learn

eta: forget to say that I had not previously heard of Esbe.

Thanks for all the posts from new folks with this company. I would just love to know how this is different (or the same) from what Sara did with Willow House. I'm not interested in purchasing or being a rep. I just think, being in the jewelry biz, it's good to know what else is out there for both my customers and my team.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1