WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Mysticly.com

Patrycy
11-25-2014, 06:32 AM
Hello,

I'm new here. I'm Polish, so I never joined any forum outside Poland. But from what I saw you guys makle a better community than those I saw in Poland. I'm becoming more and more interested about discovering my gift. My grandma was a psychic herself, so I believe that it runs in my family. Although she never used her gift for helping others, she claimed she had this deeper connection with world around her. My dad always remained skeptic about it.

I was thinking about trying to share my gift with other people online. I already tried major website ORANUM, but I don't feel like it was a good fit. I'm just beginning my journey of helping others, and the competition made it almost impossible for me to reach out to people. I was thinking about joining a smaller company, that is going to start in January 2015 - Mysticly.com Did anyone ever singed up to work with a smaller company like this? Please let me know if you feel like it's worth of my time.

Here is the job offer: Psychics with experience job in California City, CA - November 2014 (http://www.postjobfree.com/job/ad69nj/psychic-tarot-reader-cam-california-city)

Thank you for your help!

TheMysticCafe
01-14-2015, 03:27 PM
Starz is a great place to do reading

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1