WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hi!

MStover
11-23-2014, 09:54 PM
I just wanted to drop in and say "Hi". I joined Jamberry at the beginning of the month, so any words of wisdom and encouragement will be greatly appreciated. I'm working on my Fast Start goals and I'm just worried that i won't get the two referrals that I need. :( I wear my nails and I'm working my parties!

Monica

*Bama*
11-26-2014, 02:53 PM
Hi Monica and welcome to the jamily :) Honesty the only reason I didn't get any of my fast starts were because of the recruiting goals, but I am OK with it. Not everyone will make them but that does not mean you will not succeed and do very well with Jamberry!

You're off to a great start if you're already wearing your wraps everywhere, keep business cards and samples with you at all times. That way if someone says something, you can hand them a card/sample. Be sure to connect to your upline/sponsor and your team, they should also have some great tips to help you out :)

Good luck in your business!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1