WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

adeelghazanfar1
11-17-2014, 02:59 AM
Hello, I have seen an affiliate program. The company name is 'Karatbars International'. They have an affiliate program , known as 'Karatbars® Affiliate Referrals Program' . I have read about this business on bbb.org. People have given positive reviews about this affiliate program. On bbb there are no complaints filed about this business. This company provide training and support for this affiliate program. I wants to know, that should I join this business? Is this a good affiliate program? Please reply me. Thanks

katelynsdad
11-19-2014, 11:35 AM
I have not heard of them before... Looks like one of their sites that I visited is just about 3 years old.

Are you interested in Karatbars just to be able to purchase gold for your own investment, or are you planning to refer others to make a commission?

Karatbars International has been discussed in the Rip Off Report website. Just go to the website and search their company name.

I also found this review below, which I thought was non-biased and the reviewer has nothing to gain from putting up the article. Be careful of some reviews online because they will make it appear that they are reviewing Karatbars International, but are actually promoting their own refferal/affiliate links. ;)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1