WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

accents4you2
11-16-2014, 06:20 AM
I feel so blessed to be part of Trades of Hope. We are adding so many new CEs. I love seeing the growth and knowing how many more artisans and their families will be helped. I also love seeing our CEs reaching new goals and seeing financial success too. It is such an incredible concept...We help women all over the world who are at risk or impoverished create sustainable businesses..and while we do that..we can do the same for our families. Welcome to the WAHM ladies who have recently joined our team! So excited for you all and for all that is happening at and through Trades of Hope!

accents4you2
11-16-2014, 06:28 AM
And I loved seeing our beautiful hand crocheted mustard scarf, which was one of our Wednesday specials, sell out! Can you imagine the joy our artisan group felt when they heard that? So exciting! Love our Wednesday specials..love it more when they sell out!

I appreciate all of you on here that "check us out." And all who have purchased...Thank you!

funmomma
12-02-2014, 07:45 PM
I am so excited to see that visas have been approved for our artisan guest(s) to come to our Training Retreat in January!!! How cool is that?!?! :cool: I was already excited but this is a super cool announcement. Now to wait and see which one(s) it is? Any other CEs have any guesses on which country/countries they're coming from? I can't wait to hear their story in person. I already have a "party with a purpose" scheduled for the weekend after I get back. I'm going to keep working on filling up those first two weeks I'm back. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be on fire to make 2015 an amazing one, I might as well start right back in with all the new stuff we'll be getting for our new catalog that will go live!
Keep on sharing and working towards that tidal wave of change fellow Compassionate Entrepreneurs!! Each sale matters to our artisans. Each new Compassionate Entrepreneur out there advocating for our artisans matters. Fair Trade & Sustainable Business IS changing more and more lives. ♥

Amanda

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1