WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mariglynn
11-12-2014, 03:14 PM
Iced Pine WAS my favorite scent to use in my family room. We have an artificial tree and we love the scent of a real tree. Well, I got this month's scent of the month and OMG - I now have a new favorite "tree" scent. My customers are loving it too. I sold out of Very Snowy Spruce at my event last weekend. Have to get some more :)

Anyone else have a favorite Christmas scent?

LVSpaGirl
11-12-2014, 04:00 PM
My order comes in tomorrow but I got a sample from my upline. OMG...it's so good. I know it's going be a BIG hit with my customers.

LAscents
11-12-2014, 04:22 PM
All mine is gone too. Cedar Cider is my all time favorite - so glad it's available in Bricks this month!

LVSpaGirl
11-13-2014, 08:10 PM
Got my order today ladies! :D

I'm so glad I ordered the bricks, they are HUGE compared to the bars. Wow!

Next on my list is Tucker the Tiger. Shh don't tell but someone here is getting him for Christmas. ;)

mariglynn
11-14-2014, 11:18 AM
I have 2 customers who ordered Tucker as soon as he was available! Hope he doesn't sell out before the end of the month!

Bricks also have been a big hit too! Cedar Cider is a really nice scent - my all time favorite is Eskimo Kiss. Glad I the brick before it sold out.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1