WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

suse
11-08-2014, 02:09 PM
Just curious, with the November specials that Watkins has on 4 of their top 7 products (Vanilla, cinnamon, pepper, Menthol-camphor rub) if you are changing your product sales or doing anything specific to let your customers know about them, or if you are highlighting any of them on your booth or home events.

I've been highlighting them, especially the vanilla, on facebook since this is such a great discount on them now at holiday time. I'm not getting my booth events this year (because of my FT job) so I'm looking at other ways to promote them. I'm also sending out extra flyers to my customers with notes to promote these savings.

How about you?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1