WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Question

Got Questions
11-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Can there be more than 1 presenter per household? Just in case I should decide to join, and my 23 year old daughter (whom is getting married next year) decides to join with me.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. ;)

Neriumworks!
11-06-2014, 07:20 AM
Hi,
I checked the Younique presenter handbook and this is what it says,
As a Presenter you are allowed to operate, own, have an interest in, or receive compensation from only one Younique business. Furthermore, individuals from the same family unit (husbands and wives or common-*‐law couples (collectively “spouses”) and dependent children living in the same Household) may not have an interest in more than one Younique business.
So I guess if your daughter is a dependent of yours, she can't. But if not, and it doesn't sound like she is, then she can have her own business.
If I can help you with anything let me know! :)

Got Questions
11-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Melissa, thank you for your response. My daughter is already a Younique Presenter, and she still lives at home and we've been able to claim her as a dependent, so I guess that answers my question.

She's engaged and getting married next year, and I wanted to join her team.

Thank you again. Blessings :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1