WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : competition?

samsal77
11-03-2014, 04:26 PM
I was wondering if scentsy reps are facing any competition with retail stores that are selling warmers and tarts. I love scentsy, but once bought tarts from a store near me. I was so disdisappointed! It gave off very little fragrance. Do any of you find potential customers going that route or are they pretty loyal to scentsy?

LAscents
11-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Many will try to copy us, but will still fall short to our quality. I haven't noticed any decrease. If anything, the posers help because their quality is poor and it helps others realize how much we are second to none.

mariglynn
11-04-2014, 08:17 AM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Many will try to copy us, but will still fall short to our quality. I haven't noticed any decrease. If anything, the posers help because their quality is poor and it helps others realize how much we are second to none.

I agree with Laurie! I've gotten a lot of customers returning to Scentsy that left because they felt the prices were better with the "others" but found Scentsy was the better value in the long run.

Amber Rose
11-04-2014, 09:19 AM
I was wondering if scentsy reps are facing any competition with retail stores that are selling warmers and tarts. I love scentsy, but once bought tarts from a store near me. I was so disdisappointed! It gave off very little fragrance. Do any of you find potential customers going that route or are they pretty loyal to scentsy?

Not only do people realize that the wax and scent throw from other brands can't touch Scentsy's quality, I also have a TON of customers AND Consultants coming to Scentsy from other warmers. Other brands of warmers don't warm correctly, burn, get extremely hot, and are pretty hideous compared to ours ;-)

LVSpaGirl
11-05-2014, 04:02 PM
I agree with Laurie, the posers actually help. I had a lady tell me she tried the wax and warmer from the store and it was not the same as a candle. I let her borrow a plug-in warmer and some wax and that's all it took. :p Gotta love it!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1