WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Free trial marketing tools

adeelghazanfar1
11-03-2014, 02:58 AM
Hello, I have signed up for a business opportunity. The name of this business is 'Free trial marketing tools' . I have seen this opportunity on 'Advertise your business' forum of WAHM. They are saying that, we are in beta mode. I did not completely understood this business for now . I wants to know ,that this opportunity is legit? Would they pay good income? Should I keep working with them? This business is not listed on 'Better Business Bureau' , maybe because it is started just now. Please reply me regarding this business. Please visit this website 'freetrialmarketingtools.com' to look for this business. I have searched for this business on google ,and there site is listed on 2nd page of google now. Please look for this business, and let me inform with your opinion. Thanks

colly5
11-03-2014, 08:20 AM
I never heard of them, but trying Googling them and see if anything comes up.

katelynsdad
11-03-2014, 08:43 AM
Never heard of it...

How much do you have to pay after the "FREE" trial? Make sure you test out the whole system during this trial period to see if this is something you can really work with.

fong47
11-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Hello, I have signed up for a business oppertunity. The name of this business is 'Free trial marketing tools' . I have seen this oppertunity on 'Advertise your business' forum of WAHM. They are saying that, we are in beta mode. I did not completely understood this business for now . I wants to know ,that this oppertunity is legit? Would they pay good income? Should I keep working with them? This business is not listed on 'Better Business Bureau' , maybe because it is started just now. Please reply me regarding this business. Thanks

So, is this a business opportunity or just a tool to use for business? I google them and I did not see anything come up.

index
11-19-2014, 06:21 PM
The company has made 5 weeks of payouts to over 140 people. The products that they market are marketing tools and access to a custom blogging platform which gives the members to premium plugins they normally would had to purchase. Silver and above members get access to OptimizedPress. Bronze Members have access to List Eruption. If you know anything about blogging then you know the value of those two plugins.

jamory33
12-16-2014, 04:39 PM
i can personally say that freetrialmarketingtools is legit, they pay out on time (even though they are in prelaunch). I know that the admin, harvey the silver fox, is a marketing genius who makes 5 figures monthly in his sleep. i currently use some of his methods to drive traffic for myself. So id work the system if i were you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1