WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lilyanrose
10-26-2014, 10:51 PM
What are some good sites to get started on for someone who hasn't really read professionally before (I am not going to consider my brief time with Miss Cleo as real experience.) I'd love to find a place to try some text or phone readings to gain some confidence and experience. I've studied tarot and astrology off and on for about 20-25 years but getting back into it recently so still pretty rusty.

AvaAdora
10-27-2014, 07:51 PM
Hello,

I would like to say that you can get great experience as an reader on both Etsy.com and Ebay.com. However, I got my start at chatrecruit.com working as psychic reader for 25 cent per min. I hope this helps you.:D

Betsy
11-07-2014, 02:36 PM
eBay no longer allows psychics to post. You can google and find out more. You might try googling 'psychic jobs' or any variation. Somewhere there is a thread here of where to apply.

Good luck.

Betsy

AvaAdora
11-08-2014, 04:30 AM
Well, eBay allowed me to auction off several of my readings. However, eBay allows people to sell more witchcraft based items .I had two customers who paid me for two seashell readings on ebay.In addition,I am on Etsy.com as well. You are misinformed about eBay's attitude towards psychics now. However, eBay seems to like their psychics to lean towards more darker path. Plus, I would have to say that many people come to eBay to sell more magic-based items such as love spells.Chat recruit is a good place for newbies to start before going to bigger and better companies. I used to do seashell and tea leaf readings for British clients all the time there. It is good income for a couple of months until something better comes along.

Here are a few psychics posting on Ebay.com without problems:

bellerosa on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/usr/bellerosa?_trksid=p2047675.l2559)
ninapoet on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/usr/ninapoet?_trksid=p2047675.l2559)
saraina11 on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/usr/saraina11?_trksid=p2047675.l2559)

eBay no longer allows psychics to post. You can google and find out more. You might try googling 'psychic jobs' or any variation. Somewhere there is a thread here of where to apply.

Good luck.

Betsy

Abbas A Shah
01-08-2015, 07:29 PM
There are plenty of forums where you can practice your ability.

You can always offer to read for your friends & family on social media ^^

AvaAdora
01-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Actually, I believe she was talking about paid experience instead of doing it for free. I believe the OP was talking about starting her career as psychic reader.

There are plenty of forums where you can practice your ability.

You can always offer to read for your friends & family on social media ^^

cashplatoon
01-15-2015, 03:20 PM
will chatrecruit hire women only?

AvaAdora
01-15-2015, 08:44 PM
Cashplatoon,
Chatrecruit will hire guys on their psychic chat as well :)

will chatrecruit hire women only?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1