WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just Days Away!!

AprioriCandy
10-25-2014, 07:45 AM
Hi, Everyone!

In just a few days, Apriori Beauty is releasing a New Product!

I've used it several times during the development process and have LOVED
the look, smell, feel, effectiveness and especially the quick results that are
clearly visible in my appearance!!

It has a great price point, and will be an excellent choice for Christmas Gifts!

More info coming soon!
xo Candace

cindi8d
10-25-2014, 02:29 PM
Are they releasing it at MLB or on November 1st?

Cindi

AprioriCandy
10-25-2014, 06:08 PM
Hi, Cindi,

It will be released at MLB November 6th - will be live for online ordering November 7th!!

XO Candy

carleen
10-26-2014, 05:14 PM
I am fortunate enough to also have a sample and I used it in one of my professional treatments at my Spa a few days ago. It was a new client and her face felt amazing afterwards! She rebooked for another facial and purchased the Celloxylin Lip and Eye Age Erase on the spot! I still rank these products as the best in the market outside of Medical-Grade products, and actually surpass some Medical-Grade brands that have not updated or embraced new science in a while. You can be assured that if professionals trust it, you can as well!

cindi8d
10-26-2014, 07:47 PM
That means a lot coming from you Carleen! Thanks for sharing :)
Will you be at MLB this year?

Looking forward to the 6th!!!!!!

Cindi

AprioriCandy
11-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Tomorrow!!!!

I'm so excited! The new product will be available online on our websites Friday morning!

A little birdie told me the Leaders will be trying another new product in our meeting tomorrow.
This one set to release next year. I've heard it's Incredibly effective!!!

Yay!!
xo Candace

Findaupair
11-06-2014, 06:35 AM
Can't wait for the new product. I will buy it as a Christmas present for me and my family.

AprioriCandy
11-06-2014, 07:21 AM
Wonderful!!

I know you will all love the product and your excellent results!

Please let me know if I can assist you in placing you orders.

I'm on my way to Apriori Beauty's "Making Life Beautiful" (MLB) Convention this morning!!

Looking forward to sharing the new product with you!

xoxo Candace

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1