WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What types of events work?

NorthernClover
10-23-2014, 02:36 PM
Hello! We are a new company and just entering the world of trade shows, boutiques and vendor fairs. We did one women's expo last weekend and are heading into another this weekend but we would love to know what other types of events work well for jewelry?

Thank you for any help you can provide. We are new to this and want to spread the word in as many ways as we can.

Also where do you find events? Thank you!

Jane Kwa
Founder & President

HippieMama
10-23-2014, 04:31 PM
I belong to some social media groups which posts announcements for vendor events in the areas that I'm interested in. Networking with others in direct sales is also a great way to learn about shows that you may not think of.

NorthernClover
10-24-2014, 10:50 AM
Great Andrea! We appreciate you! :) If you hear of any national events that corporate should participate in, pass it on! I will do some more investigating as well.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1