WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

CrazyHappyMama
10-22-2014, 12:34 PM
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to help me with my AVON newbie question.:) I want to know how/if I, as the rep, can place an order for direct delivery and if so does it get the same shipping rate as the website (free over $35).

I have a family member that is not local and she is older (70s) and doesn't want to buy online. She wants to call me and send a check. I would like her order sent direct to her. I was thinking there must be a way to do it when I send my campaign order, but I want to be sure. Otherwise I suppose I could order it through my website but it seems like it would work better the other way.

Thanks!

*In*2*Win*
10-25-2014, 08:13 AM
Sure you can. Its no different than sending a gift.
Just use her address as the Ship To address
Yes, the FREE ship over $35 would hold true also.

Bonnie :)

CrazyHappyMama
10-25-2014, 09:35 AM
Thank you! :)

*In*2*Win*
10-26-2014, 07:40 AM
Anytime Im happy to help
Bonnie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1