WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Winds
10-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Readers

Heavens Angels Readings is in the process of expanding our services to include an exclusive new members only feature . As a result we are looking for gifted Readers,
Healers and Spiritual Counselors to join the group
We offer a percentage cut for all Readings you do, free private monthly Readings. Discounts on classes. The opportunity to be paid for and teach your very own classes. Discounts on all HAR store items. HAR Live Phone Line

We have been an online company for 7 years. We truly seek to help others. We have no fakes and no pressure to perform or meet quotas

We offer a , nurturing environment in which all staff are considered important to the group and are considered "family". We want you to thrive and grow on your spiritual paths and as part of HAR we will help you to do that.
If you'd like more information please email [email protected] or you may fill out an application at Heavens Angels Spiritual Readings Staff Application Form (http://www.heavensangelsreadings.com/application)

HOSTS

Heavens Angels Readings is opening its wings and preparing
to fly and we're looking for caring, gifted individuals to join us
as Chat Room Hosts. Do you want to help others and want to grow spiritually in the process? Join us as a Chat Host

We offer Hosts monthly free private Readings, Discounts on classes and HAR store merchandise and a chance to help us help others in a friendly caring group.

If you are not sure if you can, or want to, do readings, being a host is an excellent way to get a good feel for what it is like and get your feet wet in a supportive situation.

Contact us at::
http://www.heavensangelsreadings.com/application}. If you
have any questions, email Dani at: [email protected]

Ellendi
10-11-2014, 10:47 PM
Hello everyone,

I know many do not post here but I want to explain. Clicking on that link brings you to a page that looks official. It is not, I noticed and felt a lot of things were off with that webpage (I'm psychic myself with a wide range of different abilities but don't really speak about it, bad experiences) so I went to the website myself and clicked on the staff application and found it to be completely different then what I clicked on when I was provided the link. What really stuck out to me was that it automatically asked me for my social security number right off the bat. I didn't like that. So when I went to the staff application on the website it didn't ask me that.

Also, what stuck out was that "Heaven's Angels Readings" application makes you copy and paste due to security concerns and send them a personal email while the website this user provided has "send message." So please, do not fill out the application through the link she provided and please use this: Heaven's Angels Readings-Staff Application (http://www.heavensangelsreadings.com/staffapplication.php) link or go to their website yourself and fill it out there.

Always trust your instincts and don't become a victim of identity theft. Also the email address she provided is NOT the email address provided by them and also not even the email address of the Psychic reader Dani who goes by Bastet, her email address is [email protected]

Winds
10-12-2014, 09:35 AM
I got what was posted directly from Dani. I've sent her a copy of your post and am waiting for her to get back to me. I do know there had recently been some sort of codng glitch on the application page, that may account for some of the issues you mention.

As for her email, that is the one she gave me and that I use on a regular basis to contact her. The bastet one is one she has had for years, but again, there was a glitch with it a few months ago so she changed it. Since then I have not used it, but it would be good if it is still active and working, makes a great back-up.

Thanks for posting and making me, and everyone else, aware of the issues. Hopefully, we can get them cleared up

Winds
10-13-2014, 09:36 AM
As I mentioned above, I was waiting for Dani to get back to me concerning the issues with links.

She is asking/telling to USE THE FOLLOWING LINK ONLY FOR THE APPLICATION:

Heaven's Angels Readings-Staff Application (http://www.heavensangelsreadings.com/staffapplication.php)

Thanks you

And please, do not let the confusion keep you from applying.

This is a wonderful and supportive place to read, teach, learn and grow. If you are even thinking about reading, you need to talk to them

DougC
10-14-2014, 06:36 AM
I encourage all psychics to do some homework before they sign up to work at a site.

First, see what their traffic picture is, Alexa - The Web Information Company. Type in the web address for the site and see how they rank. Heaven's Angels Readings ranks at 6,125,287 and that is NOT good; it declined over 3 million in the past 3 months alone. For a site to have good traffic, their Alexa rank needs to be below 750,000. The higher the ranking number, the less traffic they get the lower the number, the better.

Look at the website. In this case it is very, very basic which in itself is not all bad BUT.... Read the above posts closely. Look at the confusion over the link to apply. They have been in business 7 years. If they can't take your information on-line securely, you have top email it (where is the security in email?) or fax it in. They claim it is for your security but the most secure way to transmit that information is on-line over a secured connection.

Go through the process of a customer trying to get a reading with any of their psychics. You have to use a shopping cart that is not part of their site so you are exposing your personal information to yet another company (not securely with https either). After 2 or 3 confirmation screens you are finally taken to a secure Paypal screen where you can use your Paypal or a debit/credit card. The order form for this process is confusing, difficult and off-setting to customers. No indication if the psychic is available or not. You could buy a reading now and have to wait a week for the psychic to be available.

I bit my tongue many times trying to hold back writing this post but the information needed to be presented so you have all the facts you need to make an informed decision on whether you want to apply and work there. I am not doubting their sincerity or dedication, just their business/web skills.

Winds
10-14-2014, 03:43 PM
Yes, do your homework - email and ASK.

We'd be very glad to tell you that not everybody insists on quantity over quality. We'd also tell you, although much less gladly, that the reason the numbers are down recently is also the reason we are looking for readers and hosts: some of our staff have had some very serious life and family issues to deal with and we've been working short staffed for quite a while now.

As for having a simple site, you don't need all sorts of bells and whistles and flash to convey what you want to convey. As for the links issue, one of the people dealing with some very serious personal issues is the person who updates the site. If you go to the link given in the update post, you will find the application and all the information you need in very clear and concise form. As for email not being secure, well if it is that insecure, why would anybody ever use it for anything? If you are that worried about it email and ASK - we can give you a snail mail address.

On to buying a reading. Please do as Doug suggests and do you homework. Go through ordering a reading. It is not onerous or confusing. And if you are worried about the "other company" he mentions, it is aitsafe.com - do your homework, check it's reviews, it is considered, in all cases I could find, to be "HIGHLY TRUSTED". And of course Paypal is also a highly trusted site as well.

Once you order a reading, your reader will get back to you for your reading within 24 - 48 hours. If you need a reading before that, we have free readings every evening, and a telephone line is also available.

So yes, PLEASE do as Doug suggests and do your homework. If you do, you may just find the "family" you've been hoping to find.

PS - Doug, thank you for suggesting people do their homework. If they do as you suggest I am sure they will be more than satisfied with what they find.

DougC
10-14-2014, 07:25 PM
When people want a reading, they want it when they pay. They do NOT want to wait to hear back about scheduling the reading in 24-48 hours. Honestly, I was not snarky at all in my assessment. Why did you have to be? It is an onerous process to order a reading. As for information safety, read the news, every place is getting hacked that is not ultra secure. The fewer places that have your info the better. When yopu go to do business on a site it is ok for them to have the oinfo buit not to pass it on to a 3rd party no matter how reliable.

All I did was present the honest facts, no embellishments. Why are you so offended and upset? Could it be I struck a nerve with the truth?

Winds
10-14-2014, 08:23 PM
I'm sorry you felt I was "snarky", I was certainly not trying to be. All I was trying to do was address the concerns you raised.

As I mentioned, if a person needs a reading sooner than the turn around time allows, we offer FREE chatroom readings every evening, and we have a live phone line available as well.

I asked someone who has never been on the site before to go through the process of ordering a reading today and give me their honest assessment. It took her less than 5 minutes, with no false steps or misunderstandings on how to proceed. She felt it was simple and clear.

The site that you are so concerned about specializes in secure transactions. Personally, I think its better a site that does it all the time and knows all about it than trying to be a jack of all trades on your own site, but that is just my personal opinion.

Yes, you did present facts. And so did I. Between us, everyone should be very well informed.

DougC
10-15-2014, 02:47 AM
Please WAHM readers join this discussion. Take a few minutes, read the posts above, do some exploring and let us know what you think. You have a right to state your opinion. I am not always right nor is Winds. Let's get the discussion going, that's what a forum is for.

Ellendi
10-15-2014, 02:55 AM
I was the one who brought up the whole fact that there was a problem with the link provided in the message which would force people to not only give out their social security number but also provided the incorrect email address. I personally did not like this and when I went to look at the website, I did notice it was "poorly" done, not to say it is not good it is just that it could be better. What I want to know and what I feel would be better is that others from this website or even others who have used this website come forth and speak to everyone here. Maybe it will put people's minds at easy.

Also, not to say one website is better then the rest but Psychic Access is a little cluttered but it more easy on the eyes.

bahc
10-15-2014, 06:10 PM
It is surprising to me that on a site that is to assist others with possible income leads, people feel the need to be less than supportive of all businesses offering positions... If something strikes you as confusing or difficult.... ask questions and if you can, help eliminate the issues....pay it forward...

We are on this earth to assist each other when we can and build each other up, not look for subtle and not so subtle ways to say some site is less than....

Everyone has different needs and wants at any given moment that is why there is choice... One day one site may work for a person and the next it could be different.

If it is about assisting people then let it be about that....

WAHMBrenda
10-16-2014, 06:15 AM
I applied to this site and found the email that was sent in response less than professional. That's all I'll say xx

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1