WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

QueenMaa
10-02-2014, 11:55 AM
I am trying to become an affiliate for Penn Foster Edu but I can't find their affiliate program. I see ads that advertise for them online so they must have an affiliate program. How can I find it? Thanks in advance!

danasurvey
10-02-2014, 12:02 PM
I checked their site and didn't see any mention of an affiliate program. I also did a Google search and found a few sites linking to their affiliate program. When I tried the link, I got this:

We're sorry, the page you were looking for was not found. (http://www.pennfoster.edu/affiliates.htm)

Perhaps they discontinued their affiliate program?

QueenMaa
10-02-2014, 03:56 PM
Oh okay thank you!

MichaelA2014
10-09-2014, 06:45 AM
They are managed by peperjam network aka ebay enterprise.

pepperjamnetwork com/affiliate/registration .php

I am trying to become an affiliate for Penn Foster Edu but I can't find their affiliate program. I see ads that advertise for them online so they must have an affiliate program. How can I find it? Thanks in advance!

mountainmom5
11-27-2014, 06:43 AM
Are you connected with Pepperjam yet? That is where you fill find many of those companies to be an affiliate for. You have to go through either Pepperjam, Commission Junction, or one of those.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1