WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I'm on Pins & Needles!!

my_younique_look
09-29-2014, 03:49 PM
Ohhhhhhhh I'm on the home stretch to promoting to ORANGE TONIGHT!!! My team is AMAZING!! Last month when I hit GREEN I was over the moon excited! When I hit it again this month I was happy to be getting an invite to Leadership Training in Utah and dinner with the CEO. But I remember thinking to myself promoting to an Orange Status Presenter seems so far away. There's no way I will achieve $20k in Company Wholesale Sales....well guess what??? I'm going to hit it! I am in total shock...every single day I am amazed by Younique.

This company, the products, my team, the new friendships being made, I love everything about it. Younique truly is a sisterhood of women building each other up! I'm so proud of all the ladies who are on this journey with me. I couldn't have done it without them, and I'm honored to be their team leader! Joining Younique 3 months ago...yes, you heard that right...just 3 months ago, was one of the BEST decisions I have ever made!! With a little effort & consistency...dreams do come true!

SaBo
09-30-2014, 11:24 AM
AWESOME!! WTG!!! You are seriously on fire!!

I promoted to Pink last week & I should make Blue by the end of today! It IS so very exciting when you get to move up the ranks so quickly!!

Candice09
09-30-2014, 05:21 PM
Congrats! I do not sell Younique, but am interested.....how do you get your sales and recruits...you can email me at [email protected] with any info : P
Thanks!

my_younique_look
10-01-2014, 02:35 AM
Hi Candice! I am happy to email you some information on Younique!

my_younique_look
10-01-2014, 02:37 AM
AWESOME!! WTG!!! You are seriously on fire!!

I promoted to Pink last week & I should make Blue by the end of today! It IS so very exciting when you get to move up the ranks so quickly!!

Thank you Sarah! Congrats on your Promotion as well! Yay! I love Younique!

LuxeLashDiva
10-03-2014, 07:13 PM
It really is great, isn't it?!?

I just joined 3 days ago... I'm almost halfway to Yellow already-- and my goal is to hit Fast Start (and Mayyyybe Pink if I stretch).

What a great opportunity!!!

rainflowermoon
10-04-2014, 06:25 PM
How are you all moving up the ranks so fast?! I'm saving up to join, and it looks like I may be the first presenter (when I join) in my area. Any tips for a future presenter? :)

mransom
10-05-2014, 07:34 AM
Wow, That is great! Congratulations!

LuxeLashDiva
10-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Rainflower--- I sent you a PM. I'm happy to offer any help or suggestions that I can.. particularly from the "newbie" perspective.

SaBo
10-09-2014, 06:45 AM
It really is amazing how fast it goes once you get a team of women who are truly committed & share the same excitement & determination you do.
And that is really all it takes. To start, you need to be consistent with what you do. Follow the plan your leader sets for you, tweak it a little to fit your personality & then just stay focused & determined. That is how I have gotten this far.
Then when you get a team of girls under YOU, you teach them exactly what you did. Some advance fast, some take a little more time. You can't compare yourself to anyone else. This is your business & you'll make it in your own time, but I know everyone that is determined WILL make it all the way to black! ;)

queenofbaskets
10-12-2014, 06:40 PM
Wow, congrat to every one, this sounds interesting.

LuxeLashDiva
10-15-2014, 07:48 AM
Day 14 of Younique and I have already moved up to Yellow! This is just amazing! And I don't have a big social network or a ton of online friends either.

I've failed so many times at Direct Sales... for once I feel like I've found the right fit for me!!!

sally4423
10-15-2014, 12:03 PM
Congrats! I agree with you! This is the first company I actually sell with and I have only been with them a week!!!!!!!!!!!! Go younique!!!!!!!!!!!:D

queenofbaskets
10-28-2014, 10:02 PM
Hello I would like more information about this company

rachelnessxo
12-02-2014, 08:34 AM
I was hoping to hit fast start but I didn't :( I'm still white... Any tips?? I've been a presenter about a month now.

LuxeLashDiva
12-02-2014, 03:22 PM
You've still got 2 more months to hit your Fast Start... The biggest thing to focus on is sales... promote promote promote the product, wear the product when you are out in public and just be friendly and approachable!!

cemroz
12-02-2014, 07:57 PM
On my team it always happens even if it goes to the last day. Keep your chin up and bat those sexy lashes.
Carol

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1