WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Loving What I Do!

KNicholls
09-29-2014, 11:28 AM
This is just a little celebration post! I have two young consultants on my team, they are both 14. This past weekend, the second one to join had her first party, with over $1,000 in sales! These young women are rocking their business!

I cannot even imagine how life could have been different with opportunities like this when i was that age! I babysat to make some pocket change! I love that direct sales gives people opportunities that will truly changes their life. I'm just so excited to see where they go and how it will make a difference for them!

HippieMama
09-29-2014, 12:47 PM
That is so exciting! Love to hear about team members doing well!

KNicholls
09-29-2014, 08:36 PM
Thanks, Andrea. It really is exciting! I LOVE working with my team and mentoring. It's a bigger part of my why than the money!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1