WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Catalog

Lisajean
09-22-2014, 09:12 PM
Hi! I wanted to know if somebody could mail me a catalog. I do know a thirty-one rep, but she still hasn't mailed me a catalog. It's been 3 weeks since she asked who wanted one. A week ago I reminded her, but still nothing. I don't want to keep bugging her about it.

Leanne McGarr
09-23-2014, 01:11 AM
:rolleyes:Hi! I wanted to know if somebody could mail me a catalog. I do know a thirty-one rep, but she still hasn't mailed me a catalog. It's been 3 weeks since she asked who wanted one. A week ago I reminded her, but still nothing. I don't want to keep bugging her about it.

Be happy to. Can you private message me your address and I will get it out to you.

Thanks
Leanne

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1