WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

picklepuddles
09-22-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm not signed up to sell yet, but I'm looking to as soon as I'm able to buy the kit I want. So just curious what other consultants are out there :). Would love to get to know some of you and hear what you have to say about the company.

accents4you2
09-24-2014, 08:27 AM
Hi Pickle Puddles,

I am not with IO, but I'm very fond of the company. I almost signed with them, but in the end, Trades of Hope stole my heart. I still love lots of things about IO and I still shop from them. I actually have an order I'll be putting it with the rep I almost signed with. I think the product line is really unique and beautiful! Love the Charlie's lunch program...lots of amazing women in the company too!

I wish you all the best! Keep us posted as to how it goes.

accents4you2
09-24-2014, 08:33 AM
I'm not signed up to sell yet, but I'm looking to as soon as I'm able to buy the kit I want. So just curious what other consultants are out there :). Would love to get to know some of you and hear what you have to say about the company.

Just my own thought about your kit. Go with the lower priced one, and then host your own party to get free and 1/2 price items..that way you can personalize your kit, plus get the PV towards your "start" program. Feel free and PM me if you'd like to chat more...

picklepuddles
09-24-2014, 09:16 PM
Just my own thought about your kit. Go with the lower priced one, and then host your own party to get free and 1/2 price items..that way you can personalize your kit, plus get the PV towards your "start" program. Feel free and PM me if you'd like to chat more...

That is a great suggestion, thank you. I might consider that depending on how much longer things take for me to get the kit want. I'm wanting to get the middle priced one. My consultant lives a few hours away from me, otherwise I'd just see about borrowing stuff for my launch party. We shall see :)

And can you tell me more about what your company sells? I've never heard of them before.

Thanks again for your feedback!

accents4you2
09-25-2014, 07:12 PM
You're Welcome! I sent you a PM..

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1