WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : let me ease your pain

darthgieob
09-22-2014, 05:22 AM
I am neither a doctor nor a mid wife I am just another person wanting to reduce pain from this harsh cruel world. Most pregnant women in USA, Canada and Europe are working moms and find it hard to balance their motherhood and their lively hood on a beam so weak that it normally breaks in two or at-least crumbles one end for the other. That one end that normally suffers is the livelihood. I am a devoted and committed young fellow. Who finds it entertaining to help those who suffer in this balance but I also want to follow the rules of this wonderful forum so I am not here to promote my business only I am here to ease your pain along with mine.your financial pain and my pain of devotion. So, Anyone specially the needy pregnant housewives need my aid to survive I am all ears. It only requires the consent neither effort nor any struggle