WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Questions

danielle521
09-18-2014, 04:28 AM
Is Scentsy still offering the $20 sign up? And I know there are A LOT of reps now. Is there still room to make good money with the company for people who are just signing up?

LAscents
09-18-2014, 11:37 AM
Yes former consultants can return for free. Those who reinstate before the end of September have the option to repurchase a new starter kit for $99 US or a Booster kit for $20 US. There aren't that many consultants - only 113,000 in the entire world (Which for Scentsy means US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Ireland, Spain, France, Poland, Germany, Austria and Germany) Of that number there are a large portion who are personal users and very part time consultants.

There is still plenty of room for consultants who can offer excellent customer service to earn a full time income. Saturation is a myth.

cybermommy
10-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Hey ! I am a Director in the UK with team in all regions ...and I spoke with our CEO on the saturation myth not long ago in Manchester at our reunion.
Its a fallacy...if you look at our numbers now compare them to other longer established companies it really puts into perspective how much we have to grow not only in Australia and Europe but in the US and Canada.

I am 3 years in and heading a fantastic team who span from Texas to Melbourne to Germany to London.
We just are beginning to see what is coming.
I have had a lot come back to join ...plenty promise plenty of room ;)

mariglynn
10-15-2014, 06:26 AM
Great response Kara!

At my last event, I had 2 people tell me they never heard of Scentsy! One already had a successful basket party with 2 bookings (one basket and one home YAY!!) and the other is having a basket party over the Thanksgiving holiday.

My Rocktober is really slamming!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1