WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : No cancellation policy?

bucksmom
09-15-2014, 06:57 AM
I am waiting (not so patiently, lol) to be re-instated after terminating last Spring. I read on a consultant's blog that Scentsy did away with the $150/3 months quota again. Is that true? When I originally joined a few years ago, the quota was $1/6 months. Then it switched back to $150/3 months. Did they take that quota away again?

LAscents
09-15-2014, 02:26 PM
No change. The 150/3 is still in place. There are no plans to change it back.

Gina_Bell
09-15-2014, 03:51 PM
I am waiting (not so patiently, lol) to be re-instated after terminating last Spring. I read on a consultant's blog that Scentsy did away with the $150/3 months quota again. Is that true? When I originally joined a few years ago, the quota was $1/6 months. Then it switched back to $150/3 months. Did they take that quota away again?

LOL...I know the feeling. I can hardly wait.

I'm glad Scentsy's quota is so low even at $150 in 1 out of three months. One party would typically take care of that. I'm thinking an open house each quarter will do it if not a party. ;)

mariglynn
09-15-2014, 05:37 PM
LOL...I know the feeling. I can hardly wait.

I'm glad Scentsy's quota is so low even at $150 in 1 out of three months. One party would typically take care of that. I'm thinking an open house each quarter will do it if not a party. ;)

Absolutely Gina!

I love that you can personalize the monthly Newsletters and "keep in touch" with customers! I've gotten 3 orders this month so far from my newsletter because I raved about our new fall fragrances. ;)

Gina_Bell
09-15-2014, 05:47 PM
Absolutely Gina!

I love that you can personalize the monthly Newsletters and "keep in touch" with customers! I've gotten 3 orders this month so far from my newsletter because I raved about our new fall fragrances. ;)

I hadn't even thought of the newsletter!!!! Agghhhhh .....I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Sorry. Didn't mean to yell. I'm just so stinking excited!!!

mariglynn
09-15-2014, 06:00 PM
That's okay Gina! I understand your excitement!

I resigned from Scentsy because it wasn't "blowing up my skirt" any longer. Checked out other companies and joined a couple. After being away for almost a year, I realized I really missed Scentsy. Now I'm back to doing what I love. Guess it shows because I'm booking parties and my Hostesses are excited. :D

Gina_Bell
09-15-2014, 06:38 PM
That's okay Gina! I understand your excitement!

I resigned from Scentsy because it wasn't "blowing up my skirt" any longer. Checked out other companies and joined a couple. After being away for almost a year, I realized I really missed Scentsy. Now I'm back to doing what I love. Guess it shows because I'm booking parties and my Hostesses are excited. :D

I think that's pretty much how it went for me too. My thing is that I have continued to use Scentsy all along because I really love the products. I've sold or tried multiple candle/melt company products and haven't found anything better, so well here I am. Back to what I love as well. :)

mariglynn
09-16-2014, 12:46 PM
I think that's pretty much how it went for me too. My thing is that I have continued to use Scentsy all along because I really love the products. I've sold or tried multiple candle/melt company products and haven't found anything better, so well here I am. Back to what I love as well. :)

We need a like button on this forum :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1