WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Vendor fair & other success!

SaBo
09-14-2014, 11:22 AM
Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind me sharing, but I have had such a great weekend representing this company, I just need to share a bit!
I have been in network marketing for 15 yrs. I tried 7 other companies before Younique. SE-VEN!
Today was the 1st time I felt proud enough of what I do to go out in my town & "sell my wares". And sell I did! People had FUN looking through my makeup. They loved trying it & marveled at my one eye 3D'd & one done with reg mascara.
Every day this week you have been seeing the count downs on my wall. That means that every day either me or a member of my team, OR BOTH, has made a sale getting us closer & closer to our personal goal I've set for us.
Every. Day!
The point of my story is this is FUN! It takes work to get your name & product out, but after you do that, I swear you can't stop the success.
I'm not faking it til I make it this time. I am actually MAKING IT!
I thank God each day for Younique. It has truly changed my life!
This is WAY more than mascara!
If you read this whole thing, thank you for listening!!

queenofbaskets
09-27-2014, 02:44 AM
Keep pushing, and congrats.

SaBo
10-09-2014, 06:31 AM
Thank you!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1