WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : C & C Amenity

Jen D
09-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Does anyone know if the C & C Amenity for October is the same as the August? I don't want to spoil it for anyone going to their first C&C in October and say what it was. I just loved the amenity so much, I wasn't sure if I should plan on ordering a second or just wait until October. Altho, I could always use three.....
:o:D:o:D

Leanne McGarr
09-10-2014, 05:43 PM
I have no idea what it is yet but they have never had the same one two months in a row so I would say No, it won't be the All Day Organizing Tote.

HTH :)
Leanne

snickelfritz1813
10-07-2014, 08:45 PM
This will be my first C&C! I barely missed June's and the one I signed up for in August changed the date to a time I couldn't attend. I'm crossing my fingers to actually make it to this one!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1