WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Odor No More

BellaCandleMom
09-07-2014, 12:25 PM
My husband is painting my daughter's room today and I am not one for the paint smell in my home. I lit my Odor No More candle and it's amazing! I can barely tell he is painting today! Love this fragrance. It's great also having dogs, a cat, and whenever someone is cooking fish in the house. You couldn't tell :)

Have a great weekend!

Alison

BurningBelief
09-08-2014, 03:25 AM
Hope your weekend was great Alison. I just wanted to say, I too love this scent. Especially after cooking fish!

deluxescents4u
09-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Alison,

I just sold two of these on Saturday. She said she had a couple of animals so I am curious how these worked out for her.

BellaCandleMom
09-09-2014, 05:43 AM
Alison,

I just sold two of these on Saturday. She said she had a couple of animals so I am curious how these worked out for her.

That is awesome!

Alison