WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Discount

1868Naturals
09-05-2014, 08:51 PM
I have heard that as a consultant you get 50% off your candle orders and flat rate shipping. Is this true?

BellaCandleMom
09-06-2014, 07:27 AM
I have heard that as a consultant you get 50% off your candle orders and flat rate shipping. Is this true?

Hi! I will be happy to answer any questions you have :)

There are two ways you can join Mia Bella Scent-Sations. You can join as an Associate for a one time registration fee of $9.95. Save 20-25% on products for your own personal use, or resell products you purchase and earn 20-25% commissions. No other cost to be an Associate except for the registration fee. You are basically buying at wholesale and turn around and sell at retail... keeping the difference for your profit.

Then we have the Autoship or Candle of the Month program. Starter Kit begins at $49.95 depending on how much product you would like in hand.
Autoship is $39.95 per month (plus tax/shipping). Includes products of your choice and your website. Retail on the products you receive in Autoship is around $50-$60. If you resell your products in your Autoship, you come out ahead, and the website is actually then free too. Autoship is a win/win!
When your on Autoship, you save 40-50% on products and if you were to purchase at this deeper discounted wholesale price, then turn around and resell to customers, fairs/events, etc.. you would earn 40-50% in commissions back.
When people see and smell the products, you are able to get more sales this way. Most of the distributors looking to build a nice business join our Autoship program because they always have products in hand.

Online RETAIL orders ship for $5.95 in the lower 48 United States and $9.95 for all other shipping destinations regardless of order size! When distributors order, they can chose the least expensive shipping in their back office through USPS or Fed Ex.

I hope this answers your questions. Please let me know if you have any others.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Alison Boers

BurningBelief
09-08-2014, 03:21 AM
Alison explained it beautifully and can help you with any further questions. Thank you for coming by our board. :)