WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just Jewelry!!!

Gina_Bell
08-26-2014, 08:36 PM
I just joined Just Jewelry! The new Fall/Winter catalog is amazing and everything is $40 or less! There are some beautiful pieces! Hostess rewards are really generous! Consultants earn 30% commission until you sell their first $300 then make 50% on all sales thereafter! I am loving this company!!!!

AnneP
08-28-2014, 07:08 PM
Hi Gina!

Just stopping by for the same reason. I have been watching Just Jewelry with little to no interest for the past few years, until their last catalog, which really caught my eye, but I decided to see if this one would be better or as good before jumping in. Absolutely love it! And the quality for the price is just amazing!

So glad I made the switch :)

Gina_Bell
08-28-2014, 08:02 PM
Hi Gina!

Just stopping by for the same reason. I have been watching Just Jewelry with little to no interest for the past few years, until their last catalog, which really caught my eye, but I decided to see if this one would be better or as good before jumping in. Absolutely love it! And the quality for the price is just amazing!

So glad I made the switch :)

Well, nice to meet another JJ sister on here! ;)
I have watched for a long time myself. LOL The new catalog is amazing! I want so many pieces! LOL The prices are great for the quality. I totally agree. I got the Rare Form necklace, bracelet and earrings in my kit. I took the necklace out right away and checked it out. It only costs $26! I've seen pieces like this for closer to $60 or $70 from other places. I was very impressed! I think I'll be very happy with Just Jewelry!

mariglynn
09-01-2014, 08:41 AM
Beautiful jewelry Gina! Good luck with your new business!

Gina_Bell
09-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Beautiful jewelry Gina! Good luck with your new business!

Thank you, Mariglynn! I'm in love with so many pieces. LOL

alexparker55
09-13-2014, 02:50 AM
I just joined Just Jewelry! The new Fall/Winter catalog is amazing and everything is $40 or less! There are some beautiful pieces! Hostess rewards are really generous! Consultants earn 30% commission until you sell their first $300 then make 50% on all sales thereafter! I am loving this company!!!!

how can i join just jewelry i also want to sell it's jewelry products

Please Help

KNicholls
09-13-2014, 06:39 AM
This is a new company to me. Beautiful things and a great price point! I also love the mission. Thanks for sharing it! I love learning about companies I didn't know about before.

Beth Guerra
09-27-2014, 04:40 PM
Hi Gina,

Can you PM me more info on becoming a consultant with Just Jewelry?

Thanks.

Beth

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1