WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Jewel Kade vs. Silpada?

indygirl
08-26-2014, 06:40 PM
What's your favorite line out of these two and why?

liz.jewels
08-27-2014, 12:13 PM
Well, I obviously like Silpada better, but in all honesty, I've never seen Jewel Kade in person but I have seen it in the catalog and online.

Both companies have artisan jewelry, which is great. Silpada has a much larger (400+ pieces) and more versatile product line, with pure sterling silver pieces, mixed metal pieces that include sterling silver and other metals, and now the new fashion jewelry line. Importantly, everything is nickel free, even the fashion jewelry, and it all has a lifetime manufacturer direct warranty against defects with NO return shipping cost or restocking fee on any product. I think that's really important.

Silpada also has been around since 1997, is family owned, and has fabulous training and support for its reps. They are always surprising reps with new incentives and programs, and one that is of particular interest to potential reps is the new "Falling for Silpada" promotion, which I'd be glad to tell you about if you are interested.

What do you like about each company? What draws you to one versus the other? Perhaps that information will help us help you figure out what fits you best!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1