WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : September SOTM/WOTM

SassyCassie
08-23-2014, 11:34 PM
I am so excited for September! I get my WOTM kit on Monday and I am so so excited!

Who has their WOTM already?

LAscents
08-24-2014, 06:03 AM
Mine is still sitting in POSTED. The demand for this one has been unprecedented. They've been air freighting more and have continued to amp up supplies to meet the customer demands in September.

SassyCassie
08-26-2014, 12:38 AM
I'm in Canada, I did get mine a little later than normal but I can understand Scentsy's dilemma! I'm sure they over ordered to begin with and then there was an even BIGGER demand for the warmer and a spike in WOTM enrollments I can see that!

I think this is going to be a great September WOTM and SOTM :)

MandyLee1980
08-26-2014, 09:41 PM
Mine will be here on Thursday-I'm in Tucson, AZ. I can't wait!!!

sdelaries
08-27-2014, 12:41 PM
I'm in Canada, I did get mine a little later than normal but I can understand Scentsy's dilemma! I'm sure they over ordered to begin with and then there was an even BIGGER demand for the warmer and a spike in WOTM enrollments I can see that!

I think this is going to be a great September WOTM and SOTM :)

I sent you a PM. :)

SassyCassie
08-27-2014, 03:32 PM
I Sent one back Sherice! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1