WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Appen Crowdsourcing questions

mommy2cooper
08-20-2014, 09:21 AM
I recently started working for Appen, doing Crowdsourcing, however I had a pay question. I've worked a little, but I'm hesitant to go for it too much because a few things. I'm not quiet sure how they pay. I've seen some people on here have issues, or saying you have to make 50+ dollars for them to pay...but when do they pay? Every week, every two weeks, once a month? what day? Is there any other information I should know?

vivianpos
08-20-2014, 11:02 AM
Appen will send a check to the address in your profile every 1st of the month.

You can also check the 2014 invoice cycle dates on the crowdsource resource website. You'll have to log-in and find it under Payment. Click on the Image on the article :)

danasurvey
08-20-2014, 11:16 AM
Continue working and you will get paid. vivianpos gave you excellent advice. :)

sweetpea_isme
08-21-2014, 08:04 AM
I agree with what the other two said. You do have to hit 50$ per pay period, but that's easy to do, even on a rough month. Most months are pretty consistent work, but there can be lulls. Just keep working, test and qualify in as many different tasks as you can, and the work will keep coming in.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1