WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Come Back!

Amber Rose
08-18-2014, 08:46 AM
I'm so excited for our new promotion that just started today! If anyone has been a Scentsy Consultant in the past and you're wanting to re-join, now is the time to do it!

All Consultants who reactivate their account (after being inactive for at least 6 months) will have the option to purchase either a Booster Kit or a brand-new Starter Kit!

LAscents
08-19-2014, 10:57 AM
So excited about this option that has never before been offered to be able to get a new starter kit or booster kit to relaunch their business. It's a great time for former consultants to take another swing, and even buy some holiday gifts from themselves.

kainsley\
08-20-2014, 11:09 AM
So excited! I have 5 coming back already!

sdelaries
08-21-2014, 02:22 PM
I got the email this morning and its actually making me consider rejoining.

Does anyone know what's included in the booster kit?

mariglynn
08-22-2014, 05:45 AM
The Booster Kit contains Catalogs, Orders Forms and a set of Favorites Mini Testers. I just restarted my Scentsy business. I have 3 Hostesses excited that I decided to start doing home parties again. I also have a former team member coming back with the Starter Kit. :)

LAscents
08-22-2014, 04:17 PM
The Booster kit is $20 US/$24 CAN and includes 24 of the Favorite scent testers plus new fall/winter books and order forms - everything you need to get restarted. Then you can rebuild your inventory by being your own consultant and host and collecting the host rewards too. Love this offer.

SassyCassie
08-23-2014, 11:28 PM
I agree I am so excited about this!

MandyLee1980
08-26-2014, 09:46 PM
I have several coming back and I just know it's going to be an amazing fall/winter. It's such a great time to rejoin! :D

sdelaries
08-27-2014, 01:06 AM
The Booster kit is $20 US/$24 CAN and includes 24 of the Favorite scent testers plus new fall/winter books and order forms - everything you need to get restarted. Then you can rebuild your inventory by being your own consultant and host and collecting the host rewards too. Love this offer.

That's a great deal!! I guess for $20 what do I have to lose? I really do miss Scentsy. I found my cherry vanilla(I believe that's the scent)room spray and I quickly remembered why I loved Scentsy so much! :)

Now, I just need to find a new sponsor. My sponsor doesn't do Scentsy anymore.

SassyCassie
08-27-2014, 02:32 AM
For sure! Your attitude is awesome!

I just want to give you a heads up Cherry Vanilla will be discontinued for Sept 1st, so you still have a few days to squeak in a quick order if you love that scent :)

As for sponsors, there are some awesome people here who I'm sure would love to help you! I would pick a sponsor you click with in my own experience. I didn't pick a sponsor that lived near me because I wasn't really clicking with them, I googled and found a sponsor and I am so glad I went with her! I love my team!

I would love to help you in any way if you would like, feel free to send me a pm :)

LAscents
08-30-2014, 10:11 AM
Very excited they just announced this special offer is also available to former consultants in the UK, Germany and Ireland too.

Gina_Bell
09-07-2014, 07:12 PM
I'm so excited for our new promotion that just started today! If anyone has been a Scentsy Consultant in the past and you're wanting to re-join, now is the time to do it!

All Consultants who reactivate their account (after being inactive for at least 6 months) will have the option to purchase either a Booster Kit or a brand-new Starter Kit!

This is sooooooo exciting!!! I was already planning on reactivating before I saw this!!! This is the frosting on the cake for me! I've missed Scentsy! I can't wait to get started!

Amber Rose
09-08-2014, 08:50 AM
This is sooooooo exciting!!! I was already planning on reactivating before I saw this!!! This is the frosting on the cake for me! I've missed Scentsy! I can't wait to get started!

Eeck, I'm so excited for you, Gina!! :D Let me know if you need any help - I'm always available to answer any questions! <3

mariglynn
09-08-2014, 05:15 PM

Welcome back Gina!

Gina_Bell
09-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Welcome back Gina!

Thank Mariglynn! I'm getting back to what I love too! ;)

Gina_Bell
09-12-2014, 11:02 AM
Do any of you know how long the wait time is for a response for reactivation? This is day 7 since I emailed account services. I'm dying to get started again.

bucksmom
09-12-2014, 04:44 PM
Do any of you know how long the wait time is for a response for reactivation? This is day 7 since I emailed account services. I'm dying to get started again.

It is taking a looooong time. I'm in the same boat. It took 7 days for them to respond to my initial request. Then you have to supply them with information which I did on Monday and I still haven't heard back. I called yesterday and they said they're working as fast as they can.

ErinsGoods
09-13-2014, 11:15 AM
I restarted my Scentsy journey in July and wish this booster kit were available then! What a saver!:D

mariglynn
09-13-2014, 03:54 PM

It took approximately 10 days for a friend of mine to get reinstated in late August. Must be a lot of people coming back to Scentsy! Have had a few of people contacting me to see if I was still in Scentsy - looks like I might be getting some new team members thanks to this! :)

Gina_Bell
09-13-2014, 03:57 PM
It took approximately 10 days for a friend of mine to get reinstated in late August. Must be a lot of people coming back to Scentsy! Have had a few of people contacting me to see if I was still in Scentsy - looks like I might be getting some new team members thanks to this! :)

I wouldn't doubt that in the least. It's a great deal to come back! :) I thought it was funny that I decided to come back then found out about the special offer. Ha ha...I can't wait!

LAscents
09-13-2014, 06:53 PM
There is a pretty good backlog. I was at corporate all last week and they mentioned it volume of requests. All the emails went out at the same time, instead of a rolling invite. They also opened it up to former Region 2 consultants as well. That offer started 1 September, which added to the existing Region 1 promotion that started in August. Patience is definitely a virtue, but will be well worth the wait!

Gina_Bell
09-13-2014, 08:56 PM
There is a pretty good backlog. I was at corporate all last week and they mentioned it volume of requests. All the emails went out at the same time, instead of a rolling invite. They also opened it up to former Region 2 consultants as well. That offer started 1 September, which added to the existing Region 1 promotion that started in August. Patience is definitely a virtue, but will be well worth the wait!

I have no doubt. People know a good deal when they see it. LOL Personally, I'm like a kid counting down until Christmas! He he he!

thepartylady
09-21-2014, 04:41 PM
What if you have not been out for 6 months? I have been inactive since May 1, but was considering coming back!

mariglynn
09-22-2014, 02:42 AM
What if you have not been out for 6 months? I have been inactive since May 1, but was considering coming back!

If you were cancelled on May 1st for inactivity, then you are past the 6 months of being inactive. Scentsy counts the 3 months prior to you going inactive as part of the 6 months required. You must email Account Services to ask to be reinstated and can request to be reinstated under your previous sponsor or any other sponsor you choose.

If you didn't have any sales in May, June or July and were cancelled on August 1st, then you must wait until December 1st to ask to be reinstated.

AND once you are reinstated, you MUST have $150 PRV in the month you are reinstated or you will be cancelled again.

bucksmom
09-22-2014, 06:15 AM
AND once you are reinstated, you MUST have $150 PRV in the month you are reinstated or you will be cancelled again.

Actually, I reinstated this month and I don't have to have $150 PRV until the end of October. So that's not always the case.

LAscents
09-22-2014, 06:21 AM
Actually, I reinstated this month and I don't have to have $150 PRV until the end of October. So that's not always the case.

That is correct. During this Come Back campaign former consultants are given until then end of the month following the month when they are reinstated.

For reinstatements that are not part of this campaign, for those who have been gone less than 6 months, and aren't eligible to get a new starter kit or booster kit, but still may be eligible to return, there are different time frames the 150 must be submitted - some 48 hours, some the end of the month, and others end of the following month. It's based on individual situations and Account Services would let those consultants know when it is needed.

mariglynn
09-22-2014, 06:59 PM
This has been changed in the updated Scentsy Standards too! So it's now standard for the 150 PRV to be achieved before the end of the next month after you have been reinstated as long as you have been inactive for 6 months or longer :)

LAscents
09-22-2014, 07:08 PM
So it's now standard for the 150 PRV to be achieved before the end of the next month after you have been reinstated as long as you have been inactive for 6 months or longer :)

Not necessarily. It depends on individual circumstances. Now during the special promotion that runs through the end of September, for those eligible to reinstate under the Come Back campaign it's the end of the following month. But generally it's standard to be dependent on the individual situation. Some are 48 hours, some are end of the month and some are end of the following month.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1