WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Who's excited?

akerr1117
08-15-2014, 09:56 AM
I can not wait for tomorrow! Normally I don't work on Saturdays, but tomorrow I am excited to welcome several new team members who are taking advantage of the Fall For Us incentive!

This is going to be an amazing Fall selling season!!!

What are you excited about today?

emilyburrell31
08-23-2014, 06:02 AM
Congratulations on your new recruits!!

What am I excited about? I am SO excited to get the RSS rewards in the mail .. I'm a new consultant, so just wondering if anyone knows how soon they ship out? I haven't gotten an email with a tracking number yet, and I didn't get the email for the add-on kit until AFTER it had already arrived. Now I don't want to leave the house in case that happens again! :)

akerr1117
08-23-2014, 06:07 AM
They are shipping out now! There were so many winners that I'm sure it is taking a while because they still are wanting to maintain our customer service levels to our customers by getting their orders out in a timely manner as well!

emilyburrell31
08-23-2014, 06:12 AM
Thanks for replying so fast! Did a lot earn the rewards? That is awesome! I was just curious; I know they are getting them out as fast as they can, but patience is not one of my strong suits.. I can't wait to open that box!! I'm new to this whole deal, but I have loved every single second since I joined. This company is just fantastic .. I'm so excited to be a part of it now! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1