WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Are you ready for Thursday Suse?

Krina
08-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Hi Suse
Are you attending the meeting on Thursday? I find them so interesting and now with the question and answer sessions its great. I learn something new each week. I am glad they decided to keep these going, its going to be a huge help to new consultants too.

suse
08-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Hi Krina, Yes, I really try to get to these webinars while they are live if at all possible. Otherwise I've been known to listen to the recording during the week after. There are a few in the past that I've downloaded and kept to listen to for a specific topic over and over again. Having these weekly helps keep my business in the forefront of my mind and if I let my activity slip a couple days I can jump back in and get motivated again.

I like the fact that we have access to all the execs who have had success in different ways. My specific upline is very experienced with team building, but not so much with events and home parties. The tips and education from ones that have succeeded in these areas have really helped me this grow this past year and build my confidence that "yes, I can do it too!"

Krina
08-13-2014, 01:44 PM
Hi Suse
Yes I want to download the past meetings as well so I can use them as reference because they are full of great information. I find these weekly meetings get you full of motivation.

I am not into parties and fairs much either, mostly recruiting and building my team. Then again, listening to the execs talk about how they have worked their way up makes me wonder if this year I should maybe try some fairs and things. I will have to see.
Anyhow, thanks for your answer. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1