WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

BellaCandleMom
08-08-2014, 06:41 AM
I have my classic Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper candle going this morning. Such a unique and beautiful scent.. my house smells GREAT! Getting in the mood for the fall candle scents too. Love Pumpkin Cheesecake... one of my favorite fall scents. How about you?

Have a great day!

Alison

BurningBelief
08-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Ooooooh Pumpkin Cheesecake is my number one fave from Mia Bella Candles! I've got one here at my desk and it's wonderful! :)

BellaCandleMom
08-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Ooooooh Pumpkin Cheesecake is my number one fave from Mia Bella Candles! I've got one here at my desk and it's wonderful! :)

How did I know you would say that Jen! Your the one who got me hooked! Love that fragrance and that is the main fragrance I use in scent samples. People rave about it :)

Have a nice weekend,

Alison

BurningBelief
08-09-2014, 01:24 AM
lol I even made a youtube vid on that! I adore our candles, but that one holds a special place in my heart and I too use it for scent samples.

You have a great weekend yourself, Alison!

LifesACharm
08-11-2014, 03:17 PM
I am burning Oder No More. Wasn't sure if I would like it but it's actually a very soothing scent! It's a keeper. :)

BellaCandleMom
08-12-2014, 07:02 AM
I am burning Oder No More. Wasn't sure if I would like it but it's actually a very soothing scent! It's a keeper. :)

Love that one too Sandra! With 2 dogs and a cat, you wouldn't even know we have animals :) and teens LOL! Have a great day!

Alison

LifesACharm
08-12-2014, 07:35 AM
I saw your video Jen, now I have to get Pumpkin Cheesecake too! :)
And if Alison is using it for her scent samples, I will too! I'm following her lead. Alison you're going to get so tired of me lol.

BellaCandleMom
08-13-2014, 01:04 PM
I saw your video Jen, now I have to get Pumpkin Cheesecake too! :)
And if Alison is using it for her scent samples, I will too! I'm following her lead. Alison you're going to get so tired of me lol.

LOVE that you are on our team Sandra! :) Your excitement makes me even MORE excited! Love it and love working this business with you :)

Alison

BurningBelief
08-14-2014, 02:10 AM
Waving Hi to Sandra and Alison! :D

I've got that Pumpkin Cheesecake burning right now beside me at my desk!

So excited for you Sandra, you partnered up with the RIGHT Company and Team in my opinion! ;)

DebraFerrie
08-14-2014, 05:34 AM
I have some chili vanilli melts going, but it's getting so cool here in the morning and night that I just ordered the pumpkin and FALL scents! not that I'm ready for summer to end though....lol

BellaCandleMom
08-14-2014, 06:52 PM
I have some chili vanilli melts going, but it's getting so cool here in the morning and night that I just ordered the pumpkin and FALL scents! not that I'm ready for summer to end though....lol

Hi Debra! That is a wonderful scent too :) Yes, I am starting to get into the fall scents now myself. Love them!

Alison

BurningBelief
08-17-2014, 04:25 AM
My house was smelling pretty darn good yesterday as I had been making scent samples in of course... Pumpkin Cheesecake, but I also made scent samples in that Oatmeal Raisin Cookie - to die for!

Today, I've got my Amaretto Candle burning at my desk and I have the Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Mia Melts melting in our Simmer Pot upstairs. :)

BellaCandleMom
08-23-2014, 06:54 PM

Tonight is a Stress No More candle going.. love it! Have you tried this one yet?

Alison

LifesACharm
08-24-2014, 08:13 PM
Today I had Angel Wings on...another favorite!

BellaCandleMom
08-25-2014, 05:10 AM
Today I had Angel Wings on...another favorite!

I just ordered that scent in the melts for myself yesterday :) Love it!

Alison

BurningBelief
09-05-2014, 03:46 AM
Do I dare say it? Pumpkin Cheesecake! Upstairs in Mia Melts and at my desk - the Mia Bella Candle! :)

BellaCandleMom
10-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Have my Stress No More candle burning and my house smells AMAZING! What scent do you have going now? :)

Alison

BurningBelief
11-11-2014, 04:26 AM
This is a fun thread!

I am burning a Mia Bella Hot Apple Pie at my desk and I have the Pumpkin Cheesecake Mia Melts melting upstairs.

BurningBelief
11-15-2014, 04:16 AM
Today it's the Hearth and Home Candle.

Enjoy your weekend!

BellaCandleMom
11-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Today it's the Hearth and Home Candle.

Enjoy your weekend!

I was burning that one yesterday... LOVE it! What a beautiful layered candle that is and the scent is phenomenal :)

Alison

BurningBelief
11-16-2014, 03:45 AM
I was burning that one yesterday... LOVE it! What a beautiful layered candle that is and the scent is phenomenal :)

Alison

I agree! This morning at my desk, I am burning my Pumpkin Cheesecake again. ;)

BurningBelief
11-17-2014, 04:20 AM
Everything is packed away due to the fact we have new carpeting coming today and tomorrow... but, I do have a Simmer Pot in my kitchen and I do have a bag of melts in there I saved and that would be of course the Pumpkin Cheesecake! lol

BurningBelief
11-29-2014, 04:32 AM
Home for Christmas! :)

BellaCandleMom
11-29-2014, 07:40 AM
Have my beautiful Harvest Time scent going today.. beautiful fall scent :)

Have a great weekend! Alison

BurningBelief
12-03-2014, 04:42 AM
Home for Christmas at my desk and Christmas Essence upstairs in the kitchen. Really puts me in the Holiday mood! :)

BellaCandleMom
12-03-2014, 07:37 AM
Home for Christmas at my desk and Christmas Essence upstairs in the kitchen. Really puts me in the Holiday mood! :)

Great minds think alike! LOL! I have Home for Christmas going too! :) Exceptional :)

Alison

BurningBelief
12-04-2014, 09:07 AM
My most favorite scent of all time today - Pumpkin Cheesecake!

BurningBelief
12-10-2014, 04:28 AM
Today it's Christmas Essence!

BellaCandleMom
12-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Today I have our Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper Mia Melts going... one of our all time favorite :) love this scent! Have a great day!

Alison

BurningBelief
12-11-2014, 04:17 AM
Nothing like that Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper Alison!

I am burning my Hot Apple Pie candle next to me in my office.

Have a good one!

Jen Ouellette

BurningBelief
12-15-2014, 03:28 AM
I wanted the comforting scent of Pumpkin Cheesecake so that's what I am burning at my desk this morning. Reminds me of the pumpkin cheesecake I am going to be making for Christmas dinner. Yummo! :)

BellaCandleMom
12-15-2014, 06:41 AM
I wanted the comforting scent of Pumpkin Cheesecake so that's what I am burning at my desk this morning. Reminds me of the pumpkin cheesecake I am going to be making for Christmas dinner. Yummo! :)

One of my absolute favorite too Jen :) Love using the Pumpkin Cheesecake as scent samples :)

Alison

sue311
12-16-2014, 09:29 AM
I am burning Snowberry Pine and this is a candle I've had for over a year. Still going strong.

BurningBelief
12-17-2014, 04:44 AM
Not surprised at all, Suzette! Our candles are awesome!

I am sitting here burning a Hot Apple Pie. :)

BellaCandleMom
12-17-2014, 07:26 AM
Odor No More this morning! Phenomenal scent! Love how my whole house smells with this ONE candle!

Have a great day! Alison

MrsTeresa
12-19-2014, 03:29 PM
Today I am enjoying Gingerbread! :cool:
Take care and make it a great weekend peeps. :D

sue311
12-19-2014, 05:05 PM
I just got my kit with the SOCP and I am burning that to use as my loaner candle.

BellaCandleMom
12-19-2014, 06:42 PM
I just got my kit with the SOCP and I am burning that to use as my loaner candle.

Awesome Suzette! Great way to get the beautiful candles in front of others for them to try :) Have a nice weekend!

Alison Boers

BellaCandleMom
12-19-2014, 06:43 PM
Today I am enjoying Gingerbread! :cool:
Take care and make it a great weekend peeps. :D

I have not tried that one yet Teresa but plan on very soon! :) Sounds yummy :)

Alison

BurningBelief
12-21-2014, 04:13 AM
I have Gingerbread in my living room on my coffee table. Love this scent!

This morning I have Christmas Essence going on. I really like this one!

BurningBelief
01-05-2015, 04:24 AM
Can ya'll guess what's melting in my kitchen and downstairs office this morning?

Pumpkin Cheesecake! Delish! :)

MrsTeresa
01-05-2015, 07:35 AM
I've been burning my Hot Apple Pie candle. :)
Smells yummy. Have a great day friends.

Teresa

BurningBelief
01-11-2015, 03:01 AM
Yum Teresa, always love Hot Apple Pie!

This morning for me, I am a burning a Mia Bella Candle in Hearth and Home. I love this warm and cozy fragrance. Especially on a cold Winter morning..... :)

MrsTeresa
01-11-2015, 11:49 AM
Yum Teresa, always love Hot Apple Pie!

This morning for me, I am a burning a Mia Bella Candle in Hearth and Home. I love this warm and cozy fragrance. Especially on a cold Winter morning..... :)

Jen that is a great candle.
Enjoy and have a great day. :)

Teresa

IGotThePower
01-13-2015, 06:17 PM
I've never had candles in my life before, but for Christmas, I received some beautiful and delicious candles. I had no idea they smelled so real, like food. The only downside is that I won't burn them because they make me hungry with that tempted smell hmmmm :D

BurningBelief
01-14-2015, 03:57 AM
Hello IGotThePower,

Glad youv'e discovered the wonderful world of candles! Here at Mia Bella Candles, we actually have a candle called Hungry No More!

Hungry No More - A combination of peppermint and vanilla....a formula that can help reduce cravings!

So, we have a candle to fit anyone's needs! :D

Have a great day!

sue311
01-14-2015, 06:00 AM
I've never had candles in my life before, but for Christmas, I received some beautiful and delicious candles. I had no idea they smelled so real, like food. The only downside is that I won't burn them because they make me hungry with that tempted smell hmmmm :D

They are tempting :) In that case I won't mention the Cinnamon Buns or the Apple Pie or the Key Lime Pie or Banana Nut Bread Melts.

Oops, I did mention that I wouldn't but come on, you got the power to resist :)

MrsTeresa
01-14-2015, 07:54 AM

Welcome IGotThePower. Thanks for sharing your experience. Our candles smell so real. The bakery scents smell good enough to eat. Yum! :)

Take care and have a great day.
Teresa

BellaCandleMom
01-14-2015, 07:57 AM
Good morning everyone! I have my Grandma's Kitchen melts going in my warmer and love this scent. First time I have used it and my house smells so yummy! Love it :)

Have a great day!

Alison Boers

MrsTeresa
01-14-2015, 08:05 AM
Good morning and happy Wednesday friends. Today I'm enjoying my Hot Apple Pie candle in my office, and in the kitchen I have some country spice melts going in my simmer pot. It's going to be a great day. Take care! :D

IGotThePower
01-15-2015, 12:28 AM
You're all awesome and humorous LOL
Amazing what the smell of these candles can accomplish indeed.

Any candles that smells like the sea? Vacation? Palm Trees? Farm? Wine? Men cologne? Men cologne, and Men cologne? All these aromas put me in a very good, positive and powerful mood :cool: ;)

BurningBelief
01-15-2015, 04:33 AM
Coconut Mango, Coconuts and Lime, Holidays in Paradise, Ocean Mist, Twilight. We also carry a Wine line of candles as well. Feel free to check those out as well as many more on my website in my signature. ;)

sue311
01-15-2015, 06:13 AM
Lets not forget Slate and Stone (a unique and strong masculine cologne scent). Even the bar in that scent is intoxicating. Has anyone burn the Twilight we got for the COTM?

BurningBelief
01-15-2015, 12:57 PM
Yes, let's not forget Slate and Stone. And yes I agree, it is intoxicating! :)

MrsTeresa
01-15-2015, 05:12 PM
Oh yes! Slate and stone is a good one.
We have so many amazing scents. ♥

sue311
01-24-2015, 05:25 PM
I am burning the Twilight candle again today and it smells great. I left the cover off last night and when I got home from working today, I am still smelling the candle.

BurningBelief
01-29-2015, 04:37 AM
I am melting Country Living upstairs in my kitchen and that one just flows through out my house. I love this scent. So warm and cozy and sweet!

sue311
01-29-2015, 05:54 PM
I cooked fish and salmon today, so burning my SOCP now :)

MrsTeresa
01-30-2015, 10:21 AM
Happy Friday. I'm so excited because today I've got my Angel Wings going and it smells amazing. :) This scent is a cherry vanilla scent and it's yummy! :) So, I'm a happy girl on this beautiful new day. I hope all is well with you? Take care. Have a great day and a fabulous weekend friends. ((( HUGS ))) :D TGIF!

LVSpaGirl
01-30-2015, 08:48 PM
I got my first Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper candle this week. Oh my! It smells better than you guys said it would. <3 ing it!

BurningBelief
02-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Enjoy that Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper LVSpaGirl! :)

turquoiseowl
02-09-2015, 04:11 AM
I came here to get ideas on what to order first... and you are NOT helping! LOL!!! I know my sponsor will suggest Pumpkin Cheesecake...:p I have tried other scents that were mentioned but I'm curious... what is SOCP?

sue311
02-09-2015, 06:22 PM
SOCP is Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper :) I am burning our COTM....Fresh Laundry.

MrsTeresa
02-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Happy Wednesday friends. Today I have my It's A Girl!
- 16oz jar candle going and it smells amazing. :)

Have a great day peeps. :D

BurningBelief
02-17-2015, 01:23 AM
Ha Ha Mariangie! You are RIGHT! I do recommend Pumpkin Cheesecake! It's out of this world and is a great year round scent!

As a matter of fact, I have our Pumpkin Cheesecake Mia Melts in one of our Simmer Pots melting in my kitchen right now. :D

I love your It's a Girl Candle, Teresa - that is awesome!

BurningBelief
02-19-2015, 02:15 AM
Country Living is awesome! A buttery spice blend with hints of peach, coconut, carrots, cinnamon and warm vanilla. This smells so bakery and sweet! It's one of my new favorites and I have it melting in my Mia Bella Simmer Pot in my kitchen this morning. :)

sue311
03-13-2015, 03:28 PM
I am burning Sex on the Beach in our plug-in. I have always love it (the scent I mean).

BurningBelief
03-26-2015, 03:31 AM
I am melting my absolute fave of Pumpkin Cheesecake Mia Melts and burning the Pumpkin Cheesecake Mia Bella Candle upstairs. My office is downstairs and I can smell it and its strong!

Have a great day everyone! :)

BurningBelief
04-09-2015, 04:09 AM
It's Pumpkin Cheesecake again! I am amazed of how clean the burn is on these candles. Not one drop of soot anywhere on the jars. You gotta love that! :)

BellaCandleMom
04-09-2015, 05:39 AM
Good morning! Have Angel Wings going this morning. It's a GREAT vanilla/cherry scent. AMAZING! Have a great day!

Alison