WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

karirkerja
07-31-2014, 08:44 PM
I want to know .... Must we do over seo to boost marketing ? Thank you

danasurvey
07-31-2014, 08:56 PM
SEO is an important part of any Internet Marketing plan in my opinion. SMM or Social Media Marketing is important too. Remember, there are many ways to get traffic.

StevenJames
08-06-2014, 04:15 AM
SEO is very difficult these days since almost every topic has been over saturated with keywords and backlinks. There are still some SEO methods that can have some success in reaching page one though as well as a lot of non-SEO alternatives for driving traffic. We will be launching an a membership site (early birds get free membership) soon that will include robust training for all aspects of internet marketing (including SEO). It will also have an MLM program as well as an affiliate marketing program with plenty of products we sell in our stores to get people started on basic affiliate marketing. Since I'm brand new I don't have privileges yet to link to it or talk about it in depth but in 10 or 15 days I'll be posting some info about it in the appropriate forum.

Catherine L
08-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Is SEO important? Yes.
Is SEO dead? No. Never.
Is SEO important to succeed online? Yes and no.

To ignore SEO would be like setting up a shop in town where most of the walk-in traffic is, well, walking in elsewhere. You can still be successful, very successful, but it makes no sense not to have a place on the high street . . . if you see what I mean.

Breaking it down..

If you don't use SEO, you can still get plenty of traffic from:

- Video
- Social networks
- Forums
- Lists
- Media buys
- Offline ads
- And plenty more places.

But why ignore it? It can be very powerful. My advice is to learn and put it to practice.

alexparker55
08-14-2014, 08:52 AM
Is SEO important? Yes.
Is SEO dead? No. Never.
Is SEO important to succeed online? Yes and no.

To ignore SEO would be like setting up a shop in town where most of the walk-in traffic is, well, walking in elsewhere. You can still be successful, very successful, but it makes no sense not to have a place on the high street . . . if you see what I mean.

Breaking it down..

If you don't use SEO, you can still get plenty of traffic from:

- Video
- Social networks
- Forums
- Lists
- Media buys
- Offline ads
- And plenty more places.

But why ignore it? It can be very powerful. My advice is to learn and put it to practice.

how we can generate leads on social media? is it easy or not
Thanks

Catherine L
08-16-2014, 10:08 AM
how we can generate leads on social media? is it easy or not
Thanks

The first question is a big one.

How can you generate leads on social media? There are dozens of methods. I'd advise reading around on the topic to decide on the method you like best.

Is it easy? Nothing is really all that easy. Everything requires hard work, especial in social IM.

greatar4
08-19-2014, 10:14 AM
That's probably the worst question someone can ever ask. How can you implement something without knowing a bit about it? The fact is that you can't do Search engine optimization properly if don't know the basics which is where you have to start.

katelynsdad
08-20-2014, 03:13 PM
Yes, in my opinion, SEO is very important, and is still applicable today. As I have mentioned to a small business owner the other day, most, if not all, use the internet search engines these days to look for services or products. If your website cannot be found when somebody makes a specific search, then you are missing out on a lot of potential income. This guy was investing thousands of dollars on Yellow Page directory advertising, and admitted that there was not much return on his investment.

I recommend someone to at least get to know the beginner or basic stuff regarding SEO, such as on-page optimization, meta tags, and other basic information. This is particularly useful to those who have websites to promote affiliate products/services, in addition to non-affiliate related products/services. There are forums and articles on the web that talk about SEO basics.

BTW, I provide SEO services and guarantee first-page rankings, if anyone is interested. :)

VictoriaCavallo
08-21-2014, 12:01 AM
Yes, I believe SEO is important...but there are so many different SEO strategies, lots work but need to be understood and committed to to have any effect.
Have you tried anything to date?

Catherine L
08-21-2014, 05:28 AM
This is turning into a fun discussion. I love SEO. The best thing you can do is read a couple of resources on basic seo. This will give you the foundation to learn the more complex areas and niches that might be of interest to you.

Tripanthias
08-30-2014, 06:52 PM
SEO is important. The only problem is the way Google ranks websites is always changing.

trueaffiliates
09-17-2014, 03:05 AM

If you have any website, visitors are not bothered you need to consider appropriate visitors that relative to your website product, then only he converted to buy the product that you listed on your site. For that you need to do SEO, in a right way.]

This will increase your relative traffic that helps you to grow.

danielj
09-25-2014, 10:09 AM
Personally I think every webmaster should learn about SEO. Firstly this helps they know about the way SEO works and which methods will work. Secondly SEO knowledge helps them avoid being scammed, cheated by SEO service providers.

fong47
10-29-2014, 11:49 AM

If you do not wish to learn it, you can always hire someone to do it for you. SEO is all about ranking on the top spot of search engine. It has to do with Page rank, backlinks and all that stuff. Again, there are companies that you can hire to do it for you to get your website rank higher.

Mrs. Scriblz
11-06-2014, 06:54 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to add a thought on seo. SEO, when done correctly, can make all the difference in whether or not you are "found" on the internet. If you are trying to rank your business, this is a critical step to learn. If you can learn to do it yourself, it is such a valuable skill to have. If not, it really is worthwhile to hire someone to do it for you. Have a blessed day!

IGotThePower
11-11-2014, 05:38 PM
I have not used SEO in the past 10 + yrs and my site was always getting viewed like crazy, and I didn't even advertise at all and didn't even have any social media presence. I was so happy :D but then, it happened.

Last year, my visits were decreasing, I don't know what happened with Google that my site went from getting 100's of visits per day to Zero visits per day.. WHAT! :eek: Whatever it happened, it wasn't happening in the past 10 yrs.

Now I'm using SEO for the very first time, is a plugin ding thing.
Also, Google webmasters tools is a good place to start for SEO.
Here's a page from google that tells you the speed of your site on mobile phone and pc (speed is crucial for SEO according to google)
Here's the link to test your site: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ your goal is to score a 95% to 100%, anything lower is :(

Good Luck and yes, SEO is the blood of a business.

alansm
11-22-2014, 08:32 AM
You may consider hiring a reputable company for this purpose. There's huge competition in the market and seo services from a professional firm will definitely do some good for your business.
You must know some basis on SEO, otherwise you will spend a lot of money and get nothing.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1