WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Independent Phone Platforms

lilyanrose
07-31-2014, 05:22 PM
I know many psychics set up their own lines on independent phone platforms like Niteflirt but on adult. What are some of the most popular ones right now?

Thanks!

Lainie40
09-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Sorry. I am not familiar with this at all.... Were you looking to work for one or to set up your own?

AvaAdora
01-31-2015, 09:14 PM
Usually, psychics like working either for companies or somewhere metaphysical such as psychic fairs. However, you are talking about indie psychics wanting to set up their own lines. Many psychics used to set up their own phone lines with Paypercall.com.However, if you want to go totally indie than you need a business plan. Plus you need your own high risk merchant account, toll free number, website, and etc...In the meantime, you could be run your own Etsy psychic store and they will handle all of your payments for you. By the way, how would you handle the chargebacks? I know how to eat all the chargebacks that clients will try to charge you.

I know many psychics set up their own lines on independent phone platforms like Niteflirt but on adult. What are some of the most popular ones right now?

Thanks!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1